The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: CUSTOM DELOREAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Actually, about 300 miles is right i imagine. And my first fed-ex delivery had no bill, my second one did, and i don't think DMOCO will use fed-ex so hopefully it will slip through the net! Then I won't be ordering no more for a while!

Ben
By the way look what I found on ebay and it arrived today, another dash board ornament Tongue
[Image: clock.jpg]
Thats brilliant Big Grin
Well this is it, Ive hired a 1 way to chatham, setting off tonight to visit wife and kids and then up to chatham for 8am.
Wish me luck peeps :wink:
Good luck! Take plenty of photos Big Grin
Take Care buddy, Hope to see you & the D soon
Stu

A Delorean meet up early next year seems very likely....
good luck mate!!
Xmas has come early then? Big Grin
Fianly got it, Nothing missing,,Great :lol: But what a nighmare. battery was totaly dead, the ignition was on when I opened the door :? There was absolutley NO petrol in it, But the guys at the freight company were great, they let me use there mitisi pickup to get fuel and gave me a jump start, the battery pack I'd brought wasnt man enough :lol:
as you know it was a foggy day and roads were filthy with salt, I couldnt see a dam thing out the sides and then my drivers wiper fell off :oops:
My wife always said I had loose nuts :lol:
I wasnt stopped by the police at all. saw loads,,,and they saw me, but maybe they couldnt be bothered with the paper work,
Car drove like a dream, bloody perfect, BUT OMG THAT INTERIOR HAS TO GO Shock
[Image: DSC00668.jpg]
[Image: DSC00664.jpg]
[Image: DSC00665.jpg]
[Image: DSC00666.jpg]
im pleased it worked out and cant wait to see it Smile TT
Thanks Tony, just realised there is 1 thing missing,, a large model flying BTTF car, but hey small price to pay, Never miss what you didnt have,
The car looks really great, just dont look inside :oops:
Well done mate, home in time for xmas, and what a present for yourself Big Grin
Chris
Brilliant mate! Whats wrong with the interior? Has it not been done too well?? Any pics? Big Grin
Thanks Chris And Dan, no pics of the interior,its good in places and the idea is nice but its gone a bit saggy in places, maybe the sun has got to it, but it deserves better, I always was unsure about it, and today my worst fears were met,BUT the rest of the car is fantastic, the guys at the freight yard were very impressed with the engine bay, the boss said its the cleanest and neatest D he had seen come in, but he did raise an eyebrow at the interior,, :lol:
but hey now I have a toy to play with, Ill take pics on sunday and hopefully atfer MOT is sorted Ill sort out the interior,before spring, also the window film has to come off,I couldnt see a bloody thing :? and im not kidding,,maybe ok in bright sun light but on a misserable december day in England,,no good at all :?
At least shes safe in your garage before christmas, thats the main thing Big Grin The interior can be easily sorted. You thinking of putting her back to stock?
NOOO.. I like the thought of carbon fibre, but black/grey, not silver blue :oops:
Im not sure yet, plenty of time Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29