The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: CUSTOM DELOREAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
James RG Did sell them for a while (switch stickers) I fitted them and they have lasted very well (so far) Dont know if he can still get them, over to you James :lol:
Chris
i do know a silk screen printer i will have a word when i see him about making up 2 screens it would look better i think TT
Hi Chris,

Yeah, I do have a few sets of those decals left, that set you can buy on eBay looks pretty good so I won't got out of my way to have more done.

If anyone wants some, I have some odd stickers that I am happy to pop in the post for the cost of the stamp.

I also have the same decals in Yellow and Red

James
Hello James. I looked at your web site and wondered how the development of the rear lenses are coming on, they look great and Id be very interested in a pair.
Allen
Dodgy Motor Wrote:Hello James. I looked at your web site and wondered how the development of the rear lenses are coming on, they look great and Id be very interested in a pair.
Allen

Hi Allen,

I recently found a new plastics company who are hopefully going to produce them for me, they will be availiable in a range of tints.

These will range from the one you see on the website at the moment (too dark for road use) to an almost clear/slightly smoked set which will just give the rear of the DeLorean a glossy finish.

I already own the patterns to have them made, but it's the low scale production which has proved to be a bit pricy.

I am going to follow up the plastics chap next week, I am also hoping that I can keep the price at about £65, that will determine whether I proceed with them, either way i'll keep you posted.

James RG
I'd also be interested in the tinted rear lenses too james as long as they were quick removal. It isn't something i'd keep on the car all of the time, but there are occasions when they would come in handy.......
By the way, I didn't realise you was doing the decal kits for the switches.

The ebay link wasn't a direct aim to take business off you, I just saw them and mentioned it....... If I'd have realised you sold them too, I would have PM'd the link rather than make it public on the forum.....

I notice since I mentioned it, a few sets have been sold by the guy on ebay.....

Apologies for this......

Ben
GUILTY :oops:
By the way does anyone know if these struts are ok,
one of mine is weak and the other to strong,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 75852&rd=1
Thanks
Why don't you syphon some gas out of the one and put it in the other! LOL

8)

NickT

or swap them over !

NickT
LOL I knew there was a good reason I joined this club....
I just can't think of it right now :?:
LOONIES :lol:

bozzzydmc

Dodgy Motor Wrote:LOL I knew there was a good reason I joined this club....
I just can't think of it right now :?:
LOONIES :lol:

Hey its taken you a while to realise that ...

Im still wondering what NickT's New years reolution is Smile Smile
May be it should be to buy a dictionary :lol:
Dodgy Motor Wrote:By the way does anyone know if these struts are ok,
one of mine is weak and the other to strong,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 75852&rd=1
Thanks

PJ Grady ones are by far the best imo i wouldnt fit any others, my old set accelerated the loosening of my body mounting and leak, doors should be smooth to open and easy to shut with one hand TT

bozzzydmc

Dodgy Motor Wrote:May be it should be to buy a dictionary :lol:

Well i def need to buy one ... my speeling is only as good as word checker Smile

Hope your feeling better Nick I know you have had a couple of weeks of the man flu buddy.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29