The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: CUSTOM DELOREAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Stuart Rees Wrote:More 'bling'.............I like it :wink:

hahahaha, ROTFLMAO

Mind you, I was driving Flopsy around with tinsel all over her last Xmas - got a few looks I can tell you! lol

[Image: xmas1.jpg]

[Image: xmas2.jpg]
will flopsy be getting the x-mas touch when you get her back from the the island of lost souls :twisted: :twisted:
flopsey will be very bling bling when it gets back from what i here and i can,t evan wait to see it :lol:
Robert Monk Wrote:will flopsy be getting the x-mas touch when you get her back from the the island of lost souls :twisted: :twisted:

if I have her back for Xmas, then possibly so, but Darren knows there's
no rush with the ole Flopmeister - and with Xmas looming scarily close, and weekends getting booked up......
who knows, I might not see her now till next year! Shock
Couldnt resist this... :lol:
[Image: 28e0_1.jpg]
hahaha, thats really cool!! Big Grin where did you find that?

gotta have one of those!! Big Grin
From ebay, somewhere in Canada, I asked him for more, he said he has no more. Ill let you know if he tells me when he gets them in :wink:

A Van

Def a womans touch with that tinsel Claire..., if I did that it would look awful....

lol

Cheers

Alistair

Formerly Vin 11622
Soon to return to DeLorean ownership watch this space.......
Claire Usher Wrote:
Stuart Rees Wrote:More 'bling'.............I like it :wink:

hahahaha, ROTFLMAO

Mind you, I was driving Flopsy around with tinsel all over her last Xmas - got a few looks I can tell you! lol

[Image: xmas1.jpg]

[Image: xmas2.jpg]

ooo i see a certain probester in that second picTongue
A Van Wrote:Def a womans touch with that tinsel Claire..., if I did that it would look awful....

lol

Cheers

Alistair

Formerly Vin 11622
Soon to return to DeLorean ownership watch this space.......

ayup Alistair!! where you been hiding mate? Big Grin

so, who's car have you got your eyes on then? :wink:
MikeH Wrote:[ooo i see a certain probester in that second pic Tongue

haha, well spotted Mike, yes, that is your 'Probester of Ultimate Doom'
in the background Big Grin - mind you, Guinney looks alot different now to
how she is in the other pic too :wink:

A Van

Ahh Claire yes... hiding...

Apart from working ridiculously long hours, to keep the business growing..., mainly under the bonnet of the Triumph Spitfire, drive the Spitifire then under the bonnet again and so forth...

And making people laugh by riding around in my Sinclair C5!

I would like to say more about my prospective purchase, but still a little early but moving in the right direction..

Flopsy looks good, I love the way both exhausts fume like that, your pic catches it perfect!!

Cheers

Alistair

Fomerly Vin 11622
Vin T.B.A
A Van Wrote:Flopsy looks good, I love the way both exhausts fume like that, your pic catches it perfect!!
Cheers
Alistair
Fomerly Vin 11622
Vin T.B.A

lol, she's only fuming like that cos she runs like a Bag of S**t!! lol :lol:

Still, I've got the part to sort it, and some very knowledgable people up norf, so she'll be running sweet as a nut in the New Year hopefully (and about time too! lol :lol: )

Good luck with your new purchase, and its great to have you back 'on the scene' again Smile

A Van

Ahhh.. I thought you had just started it from cold....

Thanks for the kind words Claire, hope you get that Flopsy going again soon..

Cheers

Alistair

Formerly Vin 11622

New Vin.... Watch this space..
Well It has set sail... :? so if theres some disaster and you this see this ship in the news sinking,,
[Image: everdevine.jpg]
then you will know Ill be hanging from the banisterSad,,,lol

only kidding,,lets hope its got super dooper powered engines and gets here before xmas, 8)
so ive got something to hang my baubles on :lol:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29