Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,019
» Latest member: ajohntxaxdz486
» Forum threads: 6,372
» Forum posts: 57,137

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Delorean boat - BTTF
Forum: Back To The Future
Last Post: Rich Hanlon
23 Apr 2024, 11:17
» Replies: 3
» Views: 83
DOC CLUB EVENT 2024 - 20...
Forum: Midlands
Last Post: Rich Hanlon
21 Apr 2024, 08:32
» Replies: 0
» Views: 26
Ignoring marker lights la...
Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc
Last Post: Guinney1971
16 Apr 2024, 12:06
» Replies: 7
» Views: 165
Really Retro Show, Staffs...
Forum: Midlands
16 Apr 2024, 11:49
» Views: 26
BTTF DELOREAN HIRE FOR 7T...
Forum: TV/Film Hire and Work Requests
16 Apr 2024, 11:43
» Replies: 1
» Views: 40
DeLorean's For Sale On Eb...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
Last Post: Chris Williams
27 Mar 2024, 20:39
» Replies: 484
» Views: 253,557
VIN No. 1867
Forum: Members Cars
Last Post: theningiachicken
27 Mar 2024, 12:53
» Replies: 142
» Views: 23,856
NOS Front Girling Caliper...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
22 Mar 2024, 20:57
» Replies: 2
» Views: 414
Bath Rotary Festival of M...
Forum: South West
15 Mar 2024, 18:02
» Views: 43
Classic Car Run Croydon, ...
Forum: Southern England
15 Mar 2024, 18:01
» Views: 45

The latest fashion in footwear for the current weather ....
Posted by: bozzzydmc - 16 Jul 2007, 13:40 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (5)

[Image: untitled1.jpg]

Print this item

Check Your Brakes Too!
Posted by: PJ Grady (Europe) - 16 Jul 2007, 12:02 - Forum: 6 - Brakes / Wheels / Tyres - Replies (6)

Following on from Clare's earlier post about checking tyres...

We recently repaired a car for sale - which had been used as a daily driver.
As part of the safety checks - we took a look to see the condition of the brakes on all 4 wheels and we were shocked with what we found!

The car was essentially running on 1 good calliper - and to make it worse, the front shock absorbers were shot too - so no brakes and a bouncy ride!

The pictures are in the News section of www.pjgrady.co.uk

The brakes were replaced (as were the shocks) - so all is now OK....but for the cost of £40 for a full set of pads - and a hour or so to fit them and bleed the system - this must be one of the first things to do on the car.

Best regards

Darren

Print this item

Beaulieu Museum
Posted by: Andy - 16 Jul 2007, 07:33 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - No Replies

Hi everybody

Just a quick question : me and a friend are visting the Beaulieu Museum on 28 and 29 juli 2007. We are staying in a "Bed and Breakfast" in Lyndhirst. I was just wondering if there are any members from that area who would like to go for a drink on saturdayevening the 28th? I don't know the town, so I don't know if it's a small or a big village ( or that it even has a pub ). Suggestions are welcome ...

If anybody's up for it, let me know!

Regards from Belgium

Verbrugghe Andy
VIN#04610

Print this item

Lee Pattison
Posted by: bozzzydmc - 15 Jul 2007, 18:37 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (2)

Has anyone got any contact details for Lee Pattison, ive lost them Sad

Print this item

need water pump
Posted by: Tourettes Tony - 14 Jul 2007, 14:19 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (9)

hi all, just to see if anyone has a water pump for sale, the one i have on mine is the volvo one but the pulley is a slide fit, i pinned and welded it to get me by, but i had to do it again today so i really need to get one ready for the xmas rebuild any help would be appreciated
lots of love TT :lol:

Print this item

Wanted- exhaust
Posted by: johnomac - 13 Jul 2007, 10:57 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (5)

i need an exhaust that will fit my turbo, the current one looks crap- the left tailpipe is a false one. I cant afford ss right now, but a bog standard one will do.
Cheers
John

Print this item

DMC overalls :)
Posted by: dmcscott2002 - 12 Jul 2007, 19:23 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (16)

Hi everyone

Bought a set of the factory overalls off ebay the other day, came today. I thought theyed be way to big but theyre perfect! Out of interest how many of these are still knocking about? Its the first ive seen of them for sale.

Cheers

Print this item

I thought our club was good but look at this...
Posted by: Chris Hawes - 12 Jul 2007, 08:17 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (6)

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/lotus/defa ... ryId=16468

Now that's what I call team work Smile

Print this item

DMC-12 in PGR4
Posted by: Dan Willis - 11 Jul 2007, 21:05 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (14)

Just found this:

[Image: 950.jpg]

Here:

http://www.bizarrecreations.com/forum/v ... 30&t=14555

Smile

Print this item

Private messages problem
Posted by: Chris Hawes - 11 Jul 2007, 17:52 - Forum: Forum Errors or Suggestions - Please Report Here - Replies (4)

I have now had two messages sent to my external email account (the first was a week or so ago) saying there is/are private messages waiting for me.

My mailbox is around 50-70% yet the two new messages are no where to be seen.

Any ideas of what the problem could be?

I have pasted the notification below:-

Hello Chris Hawes,

You have received a new private message to your account on "http://www.deloreans.co.uk" and you have requested that you be notified on this event. You can view your new message by clicking on the following link:

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/privms ... lder=inbox

Remember that you can always choose not to be notified of new messages by changing the appropriate setting in your profile.

--
emailed from The UK DeLorean Owners Club Initial setup by NickT

Print this item