Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,020
» Latest member: Kristian34
» Forum threads: 6,373
» Forum posts: 57,139

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Delorean boat - BTTF
Forum: Back To The Future
Last Post: Chris Williams
28 Apr 2024, 09:47
» Replies: 4
» Views: 139
Lytham Hall’s Autumn Clas...
Forum: Northern England
28 Apr 2024, 09:44
» Replies: 0
» Views: 16
DOC CLUB EVENT 2024 - 20...
Forum: Midlands
Last Post: Rich Hanlon
21 Apr 2024, 08:32
» Views: 31
Ignoring marker lights la...
Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc
Last Post: Guinney1971
16 Apr 2024, 12:06
» Replies: 7
» Views: 185
Really Retro Show, Staffs...
Forum: Midlands
16 Apr 2024, 11:49
» Views: 33
BTTF DELOREAN HIRE FOR 7T...
Forum: TV/Film Hire and Work Requests
16 Apr 2024, 11:43
» Replies: 1
» Views: 46
DeLorean's For Sale On Eb...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
27 Mar 2024, 20:39
» Replies: 484
» Views: 254,906
VIN No. 1867
Forum: Members Cars
Last Post: theningiachicken
27 Mar 2024, 12:53
» Replies: 142
» Views: 24,286
NOS Front Girling Caliper...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
22 Mar 2024, 20:57
» Replies: 2
» Views: 430
Bath Rotary Festival of M...
Forum: South West
15 Mar 2024, 18:02
» Views: 50

Awesome BTTF T-shirt!
Posted by: Jonny Jones - 05 Jul 2007, 18:08 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - No Replies

Just clicked a banner link on facebook and I came across this on a t shirt website, amazing BTTF T!

http://www.snorgtees.com/thefuture-p-34 ... 2a0d68f67f

Print this item

WTD: Fuel dist > CRP fuel line.
Posted by: Barson - 04 Jul 2007, 20:59 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (7)

Hi

I'm after one of these. Smile

It's the line that goes from the top middle fo the fuel distributor to the CPR (14mm fitting).

I'm after the NOS version if poss with fittings attached Smile

cheers
Dave.

Print this item

Wanted: Passenger side air vent thingy!
Posted by: Carl Hammond - 04 Jul 2007, 11:40 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (9)

Hi everyone, and so it begins! :roll:

I am looking for a new side air vent for the passenger's side of my D, mine came off as we were making our way back along the M6 on Saturday! Shock

[Image: DMC1.jpg]

Are these fairly easy to source? If so, what sort of price am I looking at please?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Best regards

Carl

Print this item

Living the dream...at last!
Posted by: Carl Hammond - 03 Jul 2007, 23:07 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (55)

Hi everyone,

Well it has finally happened! Big Grin

After 5 years of waiting (sometimes not so patiently) and saving up, Alex and I are proud to say that we have become the owners of VIN11777 a 1982 Grey Auto DeLorean DMC12, and it feels absolutely incredible!

We picked our D up on Saturday after a lengthy and very wet trek up to Lancashire. The car isn't quite roadworthy yet so we had to trailer it back home to Norfolk. Well I thought I was going to be prepared for this experience, but the journey home was just amazing! We had people going past beeping their horns, sticking their camera phones out of the window, and just generally lots of smilling, even had our first "wheres your flux capacitor" moment whilst in a petrol station! :roll:

I knew the car would draw a lot of attention but it still blew me away! I guess it's something that will just never cease to amaze me! Big Grin

After about 6 hours we eventually arrived home and then came my first experience behind the wheel of the DMC which involved driving her off a narrow trailer and then maneuvering it into a very tight garage. That was fun to say the least! Shock

We now have a bit of work to do before we can get her out onto the open road, but have set ourselves a target for Eurotech 2008! 8)

I have to say a huge thanks to my mate Alan Hammond for his superb advice and expertise in helping me to find the right car. Also, a big thanks to Nick Birch for everything, including the very difficult job of reversing the car onto the trailer, and then helping to tie and secure her down for the long journey home. It was difficult for me to express my emotions that day as I know how much love you still have for the car, but rest assured I will take good care of her mate. :wink:

Also, Alex and I just wanted to thank every one of you who has helped us, lent their advice, support and encouragement to us since joining the club. You have helped us to 'live our dream!'

Finally, I think the below piccie just about sums up how we feel and what it really means to us... Big Grin

[Image: IMG_2731.jpg]

Best regards

Carl & Alex Hammond

DOC361
VIN#11777 (How good does that feel!)

Print this item

Bored?........Test my site
Posted by: Rich H - 03 Jul 2007, 20:33 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (4)

If anyone out there is bored surfing the web.....

Before I make my (completely non-DeLorean related) website live I'd like as many people to have a play with it as possible and see what they think of it and whether it works properly.

Just go to http://www.rshelectronics.co.uk/testsite

If you get a white background you're in the right place, if it's green then you are at my current (real!) site.

You have to imagine your an electronics nerd buying lots of widgets to make your latest time machine. Big Grin You don't need to put in real personal details and you can put in comments if something looks naff or isn't very clear. Then go as far as the bit where you enter you credit card details - but obviously you just abort at that point!

It'll help me out 'cause I'll get lots of fake orders (I'll know they're fake by where they came from) and I can check everything is working properly Big Grin

NB. The links at the top of the page don't all work, and I know there's a missing image in the top right hand corner.

Thanks
Rich

Print this item

Might as well pack the cars away now.....
Posted by: Guinney1971 - 03 Jul 2007, 19:12 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (8)

not looking good for the weather at shows this summer I'm afraid Cry

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/skynews/200707 ... dbed5.html

Mind you, at least they're blaming the crap weather over here on something other then global sodding warming for a change.... :roll:

Print this item

ignition leads
Posted by: delorean12uk - 03 Jul 2007, 17:43 - Forum: 3 - Electrical - No Replies

Hi-ya everybody,
I've just purchased a set of ignition leads for my D from ignitionleads.co.uk
Their obviously listed for a Volvo, but a complete set is £30.07p. they have even got the right caps on them for the spark plugs. the order code is OEF487. There contact telephone numbers are 07973 315349/01708223225, and the address is:- 4 bridge cottage, Ockendon road, North Ockendon, Essex. RM14 3QP. They are available mail order, but if anybody wants me to pick a set up for them I will because I pass the place on my way to work. To be honest I haven't tried them yet, but they do look a quality set and very similiar to the Volvo stock set but at half the price.

Print this item

Eastwood (near Nottingham ) in September
Posted by: bozzzydmc - 03 Jul 2007, 16:02 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (4)

Anyone up for this contact direct pse:-

Hi there,

Hope you might be able to help me. I am hosting our annual convention in Eastwood (near Nottingham ) in September. Our theme is “Back to the Future” and, of course, we are looking into the possibility of having a Delorean on display. Can you point me in the direction of someone we might hire to provide their car for such a purpose? Especially if it is kitted out with some accessories like the movie.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Rick van den Dungen Bille

Franchise Development Director

Chem-Dry Franchising

Print this item

WTD: Full set of headlights.
Posted by: Barson - 02 Jul 2007, 21:49 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (44)

hello

Has anyone got a full set of UK headlights they can sell me? I'm after both the inners and outers (pref not the halo inners :? )

I've asked around, all for naught. Sad

cheers.

Dave.

Print this item

Work at PJ Grady (Europe)
Posted by: PJ Grady (Europe) - 01 Jul 2007, 22:45 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (3)

All,

I posted for this a while back, but the need is still there....

We're looking for someone full/part time to work with us in Essex on Delorean repairs, servicing, etc.
Full training will be given - both in the UK and potentially in New York at PJ Grady Inc. Experience preferred - but not essential as you would be supervised and trained fully.
Lots of possible fringe benefits, etc.

If interested - please drop me an email at Sales@PJGrady.co.uk and we can discuss.

Many thanks

Darren

Print this item