Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,020
» Latest member: Kristian34
» Forum threads: 6,373
» Forum posts: 57,139

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Delorean boat - BTTF
Forum: Back To The Future
Last Post: Chris Williams
Yesterday, 09:47
» Replies: 4
» Views: 123
Lytham Hall’s Autumn Clas...
Forum: Northern England
Yesterday, 09:44
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
DOC CLUB EVENT 2024 - 20...
Forum: Midlands
Last Post: Rich Hanlon
21 Apr 2024, 08:32
» Views: 27
Ignoring marker lights la...
Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc
Last Post: Guinney1971
16 Apr 2024, 12:06
» Replies: 7
» Views: 174
Really Retro Show, Staffs...
Forum: Midlands
16 Apr 2024, 11:49
» Views: 27
BTTF DELOREAN HIRE FOR 7T...
Forum: TV/Film Hire and Work Requests
16 Apr 2024, 11:43
» Replies: 1
» Views: 42
DeLorean's For Sale On Eb...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
27 Mar 2024, 20:39
» Replies: 484
» Views: 254,066
VIN No. 1867
Forum: Members Cars
Last Post: theningiachicken
27 Mar 2024, 12:53
» Replies: 142
» Views: 24,024
NOS Front Girling Caliper...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
22 Mar 2024, 20:57
» Replies: 2
» Views: 419
Bath Rotary Festival of M...
Forum: South West
15 Mar 2024, 18:02
» Views: 47

! DeLorean Parts Galore !
Posted by: alexadams1 - 13 Oct 2006, 12:20 - Forum: 1 - Engine - Replies (1)

Maybe some of you have seen this site previously, but it's got DMC parts coming out of the monitor theres so much.

http://www.specialtauto.com/delorean-par...-kits.html

Print this item

dmc keyring
Posted by: MikeH - 12 Oct 2006, 16:57 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (3)

only $15 which is like £8 and free shiping, if you want 1 get it b4 dmch get wind and shut him down

http://www.deloreana.com/index2.html

Print this item

Clutch Master cylinder
Posted by: Chris Williams - 12 Oct 2006, 16:39 - Forum: 4 - Transmission - Manual & Automatic - Replies (2)

I have a feeling my (clutch) master cylinder is on the way out, does any one know the part re number or x ref please. I'm guessing it's a standard lucas/girling part?
Thanks
Chris

Print this item

IT`S ALIVE ( RHD )
Posted by: tracey steele - 11 Oct 2006, 10:39 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (5)

At 10.00 am this morning,i started marti up,and had a little drive ,and he works, it`s took one year to convert him and 4 months of that time we did`t touch him at all, It`s took hard work and a lot of time So i`m gonna have a well earned drink in the driver`s seat right now cheers bottems up.
you`ll see marti the smartie, at the nec see you their.

very happy
tracey
vin 6484
RHD

Print this item

Striker Plate For Cubby Hole
Posted by: Pilot25dmc - 10 Oct 2006, 22:42 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (4)

Hi Folks

Ordered this part from DMCH but they dont have any left in stock..

Anyone have one or know wjhere I could get one from?? It says on their site that 5 are needed for the car so there must be 4 other ones hiding in the car that I cant see somewhere.

[Image: 108540.jpg]

Print this item

November 5th, 1955.
Posted by: Barson - 10 Oct 2006, 21:46 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (24)

I had a thought...once.

I while ago I realised that, if you look at it one way (depending on how you cut the temporal cheesecake) on November 5th, 1955 there are 4 time machines in and around hill valley:

The Delorean Marty originally travelled back in;
The Delorean Biff stole and used to give himself the almanac;
The Delorean Doc and Marty went back with to get the book back from biff; and
The Delorean in the old abandoned Del Gato mine adjacent to the old Boot Hill Cemetery.

anyone else had a thought? :lol:

Print this item

lights
Posted by: tracey steele - 10 Oct 2006, 20:16 - Forum: 3 - Electrical - Replies (4)

something wrong somewhere,when i flash the the front lights a funny electrical sound come`s from the engine,but when ignition is off it does`t do it it any idea`s
spooky
tracey
vin 6484

Print this item

how much oil does the auto trans take?
Posted by: Craig Churchill - 09 Oct 2006, 21:09 - Forum: 4 - Transmission - Manual & Automatic - Replies (4)

Hi all

A few questions

How much oil does the auto trans system take?

Must you use DII or can DIII be used?

I have the gaskets and filter....any advice for changing these parts on an auto trans?

many thanks

craig

Print this item

STEERING
Posted by: dmcdj - 07 Oct 2006, 20:10 - Forum: 5 - Suspension / Steering - Replies (5)

Hi all.
After taking herman to an MOT station today to have my lights aligned so i don't blind everyone. On the nights I go out, it was all going well until I said "well now its on the ramp lets have a look underneath". Up he went on the ramps. The MOT man said "Well its in good nick" until he put his hand on the steering rod that goes bewteen the front wheels. He could lift it up and down, so say no more! I phoned Dan at DMUK to find out that this is not an MOT thing, and they can't fail you on it. Did I say that right dan ?? Are you able to move this rod? as when I got it home, the car was fine. When I turned the wheel and tried to move it up and down, there was no play, but.... when the wheels were facing torwards the passanger side, the rod moved up and down should this happen Sad :?:

Print this item

Useful K-Jetronic Info
Posted by: NickT - 07 Oct 2006, 19:59 - Forum: 2 - Emission / Fuel Systems - No Replies

Here is a link to some useful K-Jetronic info regarding the Volvo B28 engines........

http://oregonstate.edu/~erdts/kjet/docs_green.html

Print this item