Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,020
» Latest member: Kristian34
» Forum threads: 6,373
» Forum posts: 57,139

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Delorean boat - BTTF
Forum: Back To The Future
Last Post: Chris Williams
10 hours ago
» Replies: 4
» Views: 118
Lytham Hall’s Autumn Clas...
Forum: Northern England
10 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
DOC CLUB EVENT 2024 - 20...
Forum: Midlands
Last Post: Rich Hanlon
21 Apr 2024, 08:32
» Views: 27
Ignoring marker lights la...
Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc
Last Post: Guinney1971
16 Apr 2024, 12:06
» Replies: 7
» Views: 173
Really Retro Show, Staffs...
Forum: Midlands
16 Apr 2024, 11:49
» Views: 27
BTTF DELOREAN HIRE FOR 7T...
Forum: TV/Film Hire and Work Requests
16 Apr 2024, 11:43
» Replies: 1
» Views: 42
DeLorean's For Sale On Eb...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
27 Mar 2024, 20:39
» Replies: 484
» Views: 253,891
VIN No. 1867
Forum: Members Cars
Last Post: theningiachicken
27 Mar 2024, 12:53
» Replies: 142
» Views: 23,977
NOS Front Girling Caliper...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
22 Mar 2024, 20:57
» Replies: 2
» Views: 418
Bath Rotary Festival of M...
Forum: South West
15 Mar 2024, 18:02
» Views: 47

320hp turbo PRV, on the rollers
Posted by: stunned_monkey - 30 Nov 2006, 00:03 - Forum: 1 - Engine - No Replies

Spent today with the fabled Renault Alpine on a properly calibrated set of rollers and came away with the following

Just to stop it wheelspinning required some added weight. It was doing over 100mph in 4th at this point

[Image: heavy.jpg]

And after coast-down, this left echaust manifold looked like...

[Image: hot.jpg]

And produced this graph...

[Image: graph.jpg]

Note the staggering torque - 350ft-lbs in old money. I'd like to see my Skyline push that......

Print this item

Actual BTTF film car
Posted by: Chris Hawes - 29 Nov 2006, 21:46 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (27)

The detail around the engine bay is spot on albiet tired.

Someone has nicked the grill badge. I think one of the BTTF part II cars is sat next to it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EA079zrhv0

Print this item

BTTF gets the jingles
Posted by: Chris Hawes - 29 Nov 2006, 17:57 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - No Replies

From the DML:-

Hi everyone --

Just thought I'd share the following video that BTTF.com's highly-
talented on-staff film crew (aka 'The Hollers' & 'The Zillas') put
together as a surprise for the site just in time to lift our holiday
spirits. We thought it was incredibly clever & quite a hoot, and we
hope that everyone enjoys it as much as we do!

See it at any of the addresses below:

http://www.bttf.com/promo/BTTF-Christmas.php
http://www.myspace.com/bttfcom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTwqXfqLtQo

Happy Holidays!

Stephen Clark
BTTF.com

How else would Santa be able to deliver the world's presents in just a few hours.... I would really like to see the side profile and the size of that luggage rack! Shock

Print this item

Clarification of engine please
Posted by: Chris Williams - 28 Nov 2006, 17:23 - Forum: 1 - Engine - Replies (33)

I was hoping that someone can clarify an engine query for me, I appreciate that this has probably been asked before so if so I apologise. Anyway the engine in a Delorean, it's a B28E right? not F or anything. Was there any other vehicles that had the identical engine fitted. ie; Volvo, Etc yes I know its a PRV. If so regarding Volvo's what were the differences. Pistons, Heads or whatever and what is interchangeable between them? Heads? Block, pistons, liners Etc Etc??
Thanks
Chris

Print this item

Keep getting this on sign on
Posted by: DMC paul - 28 Nov 2006, 16:17 - Forum: Forum Errors or Suggestions - Please Report Here - Replies (2)

Warning: mysql_connect(): Can't connect to MySQL server on '213.171.218.249' (10060) in e:domainsddeloreans.co.ukuserhtdocsforumdbmysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in e:domainsddeloreans.co.ukuserhtdocsforumdbmysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in e:domainsddeloreans.co.ukuserhtdocsforumdbmysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Print this item

Car Cover Recommendation? Non friction?
Posted by: matclarke - 28 Nov 2006, 02:26 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (4)

Hi all...

My car cover is only two years old - a very good one to start with, but recently it has started to behave very badly by keeping damp IN and around the car!!

Anyone got a good recommendation, preferably a personally tried and tested decent car cover - that's non-friction as well?

I suppose Cassic Car Magazines would help.........:wink:
Many thanks,

Mat Clarke
DOC 100
Frenchy.

Print this item

automotic gear computer
Posted by: dmcdj - 27 Nov 2006, 22:35 - Forum: 4 - Transmission - Manual & Automatic - Replies (4)

hi all

well this is a ongoing subject between a few d freinds can anyone help ! advise

i still having problmes makeing herman change gear manul through the 1 2 3 stage but when you put it in drive it goes like the clappers thanks to niks fune adjustment and Rich stedy hand in the solder bord but the time has come to strt putting it right as it still has the revirse lights staying on and i want to clear all the faults i spoke to ed and they can repair it for me but will this clear the fault as Rich done a good job makeing it work as it is know

and no martin i don,t want a turbo charge back to the future 88 vale injection car ( only jokeing mate )

any ideas how i should look at this project

Print this item

jokes
Posted by: Rach J Young - 26 Nov 2006, 19:45 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (7)

Can anybody help me!!!???

I am not feeling my usual happy self at the moment because I have my mock exams from the 27th Nov for 2 weeks, so i am stressed and need a good laugh :evil: . Anybody got any good jokes??? :wink:

Please... nothing too coarse or vulgar ( send those to me by pm :lol: )

Print this item

battey light or engine
Posted by: dmcdj - 25 Nov 2006, 18:13 - Forum: 3 - Electrical - Replies (8)

after phone nick t today on the way back from sunny bristol ( not )
my battery indcator went from 13 volts down but there was nothink on to over load the circuts but then the engine would not drop below 3ooo revs when i got to the traffic lights but a couple of times reving the throttle it went back to noraml tick over any idaes nick or the gang i know i might need a new cable but do you think this is the fault ??????? :?

Print this item

2 Rabbits, free to a good home, can anyone help?
Posted by: Guinney1971 - 22 Nov 2006, 19:33 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (7)

Hi all,

I've been helping out a friend at work who is moving from a house to a flat by temporarily housing her rabbits.

They are indoor "house" rabbits and are Netherland Dwarfs. 2 boys called Joey and Pepper. One is white and one is black (with grey circles round his eyes). They are about 5 months old.

They are free to a good home and come complete with about £100's worth of indoor cage, food, bedding and toys, etc.

Our tenancy agreement forbids us having anything much larger then the budgies, so we cannot keep them.

I can email photos of them to anyone who's interested.

We are about 10 miles outside Derby/4 miles from Ashbourne (on the A517) if anyone wants to come and see them.

They are very cute and enjoy cuddles - Pepper even likes to lick you!, so I really hope one of you can come to the rescue and give them a loving home.

Cheers,

Claire & Phill

Print this item