• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travel Tax petition website......
Travel Tax petition website......

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/traveltax/

There will be a fun tax and breathing tax next :twisted:

NickT.
Nicks right!!!
nick

i got the 1 point 21 gigawatts for the big turn on to your gaurage i can make it lool like the xms vacation then see nic mrs head go bang when she sees the meter flying round Big Grin Tongue
Well, i'm having 20 double sockets put in the garage/ pit

but i don't think that will be enough to power your car ! Shock
Past November... but anybody fancy another Gun Powder plot? :lol: Seriously though, the Government has not got their head screwed on. :evil:
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Its as if the government has nothing better to do than sit in a room and think up ridiculous ways to get everybodies money!!
....I guess the old saying, "theres only 2 certainties in life, death and taxes" have been the gospel of this bloody government of ours.

Roll on the next General Election so that we can vote the B$&*ards out!

And what I dont get, is all these so called 'green taxes' - what the hell is screwing more money out of us gonna do to solve the warming up of the whole planet? Its time Phoney Blair and his cronies stopped squeezing the life blood of the people who voted them in (and those who didnt too) and looked farther afield - China and India with their new found industrial booms are polluting more then anyone else!

Grrr........anyway, I'll climb off my soapbox now, go and have a cup of tea, then do some work before the boss gets here Smile

Claire
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
oh dear.

now you've ruined it all by talking about politics. shame.

what do you think happens to the money raised by the government?
who would you vote for to reduce taxes?
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
You have made a valid point Barson and I agree with you, but, I don't fancy putting a black box in my 'D' costing £x and getting charged £y.zz per mile which is why I thought in this case it was relevant.

I think we will leave what the government spends the money on out of the forum before it gets long whinded ok.

Stick to car topics 8)

NickT.
how perfectly extinguished. Big Grin
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
NickT Wrote:You have made a valid point Barson and I agree with you, but, I don't fancy putting a black box in my 'D' costing £x and getting charged £y.zz per mile which is why I thought in this case it was relevant.

I think we will leave what the government spends the money on out of the forum before it gets long whinded ok.

Stick to car topics 8)

NickT.

I agree Nick.

I heard on R4 the other night that these boxes are gonna be about £200 each! If they are forced upon us, will they be transferable from car to car I wonder? Most of us own a 'daily driver' in addition to our D's, so does that mean we need a box for each car?

Now.......how to convince my boss to let me work from home so that I dont have to sit in traffic for 40mins each day getting into Derby...... :roll: Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie