Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,020
» Latest member: Kristian34
» Forum threads: 6,373
» Forum posts: 57,139

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Delorean boat - BTTF
Forum: Back To The Future
Last Post: Chris Williams
28 Apr 2024, 09:47
» Replies: 4
» Views: 177
Lytham Hall’s Autumn Clas...
Forum: Northern England
28 Apr 2024, 09:44
» Replies: 0
» Views: 34
DOC CLUB EVENT 2024 - 20...
Forum: Midlands
Last Post: Rich Hanlon
21 Apr 2024, 08:32
» Views: 47
Ignoring marker lights la...
Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc
Last Post: Guinney1971
16 Apr 2024, 12:06
» Replies: 7
» Views: 229
Really Retro Show, Staffs...
Forum: Midlands
16 Apr 2024, 11:49
» Views: 47
BTTF DELOREAN HIRE FOR 7T...
Forum: TV/Film Hire and Work Requests
16 Apr 2024, 11:43
» Replies: 1
» Views: 64
DeLorean's For Sale On Eb...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
27 Mar 2024, 20:39
» Replies: 484
» Views: 257,067
VIN No. 1867
Forum: Members Cars
Last Post: theningiachicken
27 Mar 2024, 12:53
» Replies: 142
» Views: 24,731
NOS Front Girling Caliper...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
22 Mar 2024, 20:57
» Replies: 2
» Views: 445
Bath Rotary Festival of M...
Forum: South West
15 Mar 2024, 18:02
» Views: 65

LED's In Binnacle.
Posted by: Chris Williams - 23 Jul 2006, 16:49 - Forum: 3 - Electrical - Replies (13)

Hi have just removed my Binnacle to get it (along with the dash) recovered. Whilst in there I thought it would be a good time to replace all the bulbs with LED's. I had allready done the doors and A/C panel.
The five for the illumination whent fine and look really nice with the blue tint :wink:
However I cant seem to get any others (warning Lights) to work. I have tried the LED's all ok and tried reversing them, I understand they are polarity sensitive. So what am I doing wrong :?:
Thanks Group, C some of you Wednesday at Harpenden Big Grin
Chris

Print this item

Replacing Front Speakers
Posted by: Pilot25dmc - 21 Jul 2006, 14:00 - Forum: 3 - Electrical - Replies (19)

Hi all

I have removed my old front speakers and have ordered a set from DMCL, I just wanted to know if anyone else has replaced their speakers with these ones and what do they think of them??

My rear speakers just about work but I have the fader all the way to the front so the front ones do most of the work. Dont fancy replacing them at any stage!!

Print this item

Posted by: Birksie - 20 Jul 2006, 00:06 - Forum: Forum Updates and Advice - Replies (1)

A quick note to all. The avatar upload is fully functional on this site, and you can use as you wish. If you decide to host our own avatar however, please keep the image width under 140 pixels, as larger sizes reduce the viewable area of written text, and disrupts the uniform shape of the thread you're posting in.

No real rules for the signature images, just keep em reasonable. :wink:

Many Thanks.

Print this item

u s a number plates
Posted by: dmcdj - 17 Jul 2006, 23:11 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (25)

hi all

does anyone have any contacts for getting your number plates made in metal please Shock

Print this item

How long is a new DMCH angle drive supposed to last?
Posted by: Guinney1971 - 17 Jul 2006, 18:32 - Forum: 6 - Brakes / Wheels / Tyres - Replies (12)

Hi all,

anyone had much experience of DMCH's remanufactured angle drives?

I had one of their new ones put in Flopsy less then 18 months ago, and yesterday it packed up after doing just 5341 miles (78008 - 72667)

This will be Flopsy's third angle drive that I know of - the previous owner had one fitted in the mid 90's and that had been dead for years when I got the car in 2002.

I'd only just got used to the novelty of a working speedo, so to see it stuck at zero again yesterday was annoying to put it mildly.......more bloody expense......... :roll: :x :roll: :x

Print this item

re filling your aircon
Posted by: dmcdj - 17 Jul 2006, 17:53 - Forum: 7 - Heating / Air Conditioning - Replies (26)

hi there

just some little help if anyone needs it there a company in aldridge who will now reifll your car put the new nipple on your air con and show you how to do it your self next time for the price of £44.00 the company called r.a.bennett speak to a bloke called steve bennett if you say your in the delorean club that the price he will do it for the club if this is any good to you

aldridge
01922 743873
e mail bgas@rabtherm.co.uk

regards

Print this item

delorean logo / side strips
Posted by: dmcdj - 14 Jul 2006, 21:22 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (1)

hi all

does any have any adivse on what to glue i should use to a stick my delorean logo back on and also my side strips as there starting to show there ages know :?:

Print this item

Please Read Before Posting
Posted by: bozzzydmc - 12 Jul 2006, 10:40 - Forum: 7 - Heating / Air Conditioning - No Replies

Please note that these sections are generally broken down into the same areas as the Parts Manual, please do try to keep your postings in the relevant areas. This not only helps you but future visitors. Your message may be moved to the appropriate forum if this is not posted in the correct area. Thank you

Print this item