Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,020
» Latest member: Kristian34
» Forum threads: 6,373
» Forum posts: 57,139

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Delorean boat - BTTF
Forum: Back To The Future
Last Post: Chris Williams
Today, 09:47
» Replies: 4
» Views: 118
Lytham Hall’s Autumn Clas...
Forum: Northern England
Today, 09:44
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
DOC CLUB EVENT 2024 - 20...
Forum: Midlands
Last Post: Rich Hanlon
21 Apr 2024, 08:32
» Views: 27
Ignoring marker lights la...
Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc
Last Post: Guinney1971
16 Apr 2024, 12:06
» Replies: 7
» Views: 173
Really Retro Show, Staffs...
Forum: Midlands
16 Apr 2024, 11:49
» Views: 27
BTTF DELOREAN HIRE FOR 7T...
Forum: TV/Film Hire and Work Requests
16 Apr 2024, 11:43
» Replies: 1
» Views: 42
DeLorean's For Sale On Eb...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
27 Mar 2024, 20:39
» Replies: 484
» Views: 253,898
VIN No. 1867
Forum: Members Cars
Last Post: theningiachicken
27 Mar 2024, 12:53
» Replies: 142
» Views: 23,991
NOS Front Girling Caliper...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
22 Mar 2024, 20:57
» Replies: 2
» Views: 418
Bath Rotary Festival of M...
Forum: South West
15 Mar 2024, 18:02
» Views: 47

top ten worse cars built
Posted by: dmcdj - 12 Dec 2006, 20:10 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (8)

well

i went to asda last night with sam to finish off looking for a psp ( never got one in the end ) to find us looking in the paper back books as sam has a little hobby of reading books like johny 5 she reads that many books she could build her own book self out of dam books i was looking around to find a new little book out called 10 ten worse cars and i thought this i the first book i have ver opend to read and what do i find page 12 is a spreed about the delroean ( not very happy as i struggle on to read what this plank has said about the car) after reading to about page 20 i was getting mad and starting to let my anger out sam come over and said whats a matter then the shop keeper said you all right ten she looket at the cover and said the shop keeper don,t worry someone said somethink about his car it only takes a liitle thing to set him off but what a thing to say any one else seen this book as i nealy went to the bqq part and got some fire lighters and burnt it down :evil:

but sam took me to macy d for a milk shake and carmed me down Big Grin

Print this item

Removing the water pump pulley.
Posted by: Barson - 12 Dec 2006, 19:40 - Forum: 1 - Engine - Replies (23)

hello.

I'm going to replace my water pump (making a horrible noise). I have the intake manifold off anyway, so i thought it was a good time to do. Smile

Does anyone have any experience of removing the pulley from their pump? I have the press on one.

I've read some archived posts from DMCUK Martin (on DMCnews) about removing the back of the pump and then unbolting it from within the pump then using a press to remove the pulley.

I'm just after some more ideas if anyone has any. cheers!

Martin's post.
http://ryanwright.com/dmcnews/2005-11/msg00350.html

Print this item

What are those there mokersons?
Posted by: Chris Hawes - 12 Dec 2006, 18:50 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (2)

Glen, I bet you want some of these to put in Backy!!! :lol:

http://compfused.com/directlink/3861/

http://www.petitiononline.com/future2/

Print this item

Possible sale of frame
Posted by: dmcnorway - 12 Dec 2006, 15:08 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (3)

I'm considering selling my original frame due to upgrading to a stainless frame.

The frame is in very good condition and has only minor surface rust.

Would be an ideal candidate for sink galvanising or keep it the way it is.

Open to offers.

Pick-up only.

2hrs from Stavanger (ferry port/UK).

Print this item

http://www.findagrave.com
Posted by: bozzzydmc - 12 Dec 2006, 14:21 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (6)

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... d=10645202

or search for others ....

Print this item

Replacing rear suspension
Posted by: Phill Wright - 11 Dec 2006, 23:10 - Forum: 5 - Suspension / Steering - Replies (14)

Finally got all the bits I need to sort out my rear suspension (hopefully), new shocks, springs and bush sets.

Now, not having attempted this before, any advice/help either on-list or physical presence :lol: would be appreciated ....

Print this item

Door and Hood Alignment
Posted by: bozzzydmc - 09 Dec 2006, 20:51 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (3)

Door and Hood Alignment Posted on behalf of Paul McKay

Any Sugestions ??

Here are the pictures of my door and hood alignment that i am not happy about. I tried to post them useing their URL's but can no longer open my original thread.

The first 2 show the door alignment which is worse at the front of the door, next to front fender, rather than the back of the door.

The second 2 show the hood, which sticks up a bit much.

The last one shows the amount of washers under the black plastic piece which runs down the length of the passenger fender on the inside luggage compartment, i think this is contributing to the raised bonnet.

Thanks,

Paul McKay
[Image: alignment.jpg]
[Image: alignment2.jpg]
[Image: bonnet1.jpg]

[Image: bonnet2.jpg]

[Image: luggagespace.jpg]

Print this item

BTTF 1 Goofs
Posted by: Rach J Young - 09 Dec 2006, 18:51 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (6)

When I found this I was pretty shocked Shock a)because of the amount of goofs in the film and b) how sad these people must have been to spot such small inaccuracies in the film. Its just a film!!! :lol:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088763/goofs

There is also a list of goofs for BTTF 2 and 3.

Print this item

Appreciation And Deppreciation
Posted by: TheOriginalMrP - 09 Dec 2006, 00:11 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (7)

Me and my work colleage was having a discussion the other day. Basically it was about DeLorean values.

When I went with him to the beaulieu international autojumble in september 2000 (6 years ago), some of you may remember a DeLorean for sale there. If my memory serves me right, the asking price was £5500. We was actually selling an X plated Ford Cortina Estate for £2000 which we sold within the first hour may I add. The DeLorean was only there for the Saturday, and was gone on the Sunday, weather it was sold or only entered on the Saturday I don't know.

It was all that time ago I was first interested in getting one, but didn't have the funds then etc. It wasn't until about 15 months ago that I decided I wanted to pursue this ambition. And my first research told me I could probrably own a nice one for about 12k and there were several for sale on our website of that price, and ebay had some on offer too.
Then when this year started, it's like they shot up from 12k to 14k, then 14k to 16k etc. I know that all cars vary, but I'm slowly getting to the point here (And I mean slowly!!!)

What do you members think the minimal value was of the DeLorean and in which year it reached it's minimum before it started to appreciate. We know that most of our car's are worth more now than what they were when they were bought new, but you have to consider inflation.

And when do you think DeLorean prices will peak, and at what price???

This is going to be tricky, maybe we can ask Doc Brown to look for us??? LOL

Thanks in advance for your interest in this topic, I'm kinda hoping they will make a nice retirement plan for all of us some day (Thats if any of us want to part with them!) And take time to have a vote......

Print this item

Top Gear returning
Posted by: stunned_monkey - 08 Dec 2006, 23:11 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (4)

Clarkson on Radio 2 today confirmed the series is due back the 3rd week of Jan. And picked up this interesting whisper off the skyline forum

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/show ... hp?t=55338

Print this item