Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,020
» Latest member: Kristian34
» Forum threads: 6,373
» Forum posts: 57,139

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Delorean boat - BTTF
Forum: Back To The Future
Last Post: Chris Williams
28 Apr 2024, 09:47
» Replies: 4
» Views: 154
Lytham Hall’s Autumn Clas...
Forum: Northern England
28 Apr 2024, 09:44
» Replies: 0
» Views: 25
DOC CLUB EVENT 2024 - 20...
Forum: Midlands
Last Post: Rich Hanlon
21 Apr 2024, 08:32
» Views: 32
Ignoring marker lights la...
Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc
Last Post: Guinney1971
16 Apr 2024, 12:06
» Replies: 7
» Views: 192
Really Retro Show, Staffs...
Forum: Midlands
16 Apr 2024, 11:49
» Views: 35
BTTF DELOREAN HIRE FOR 7T...
Forum: TV/Film Hire and Work Requests
16 Apr 2024, 11:43
» Replies: 1
» Views: 50
DeLorean's For Sale On Eb...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
27 Mar 2024, 20:39
» Replies: 484
» Views: 255,402
VIN No. 1867
Forum: Members Cars
Last Post: theningiachicken
27 Mar 2024, 12:53
» Replies: 142
» Views: 24,368
NOS Front Girling Caliper...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
22 Mar 2024, 20:57
» Replies: 2
» Views: 432
Bath Rotary Festival of M...
Forum: South West
15 Mar 2024, 18:02
» Views: 54

please sign this
Posted by: tracey steele - 25 Apr 2007, 12:57 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (2)

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Classic-Cars/ Shock :x

Print this item

A Little Present...
Posted by: Daniel Shane - 25 Apr 2007, 10:42 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (3)

Hi All,

Whilst going around an old Hard Disk today I found a few gems of Delorean stuff. Thought I'd post it before I delete it all.

The Renault Tech Manual is now my website as a free download.

Goto http://delorean.redirectme.net/stuff/prv.pdf

The D's engine is the Z7W one. Page 83 Is good as it shows timing chains and ours is the Equidistant Crank Pins.

Thought It might come in handy, I have more let me know if you want it.

Dan

Print this item

Beaulieu DeLorean with painted side stripe
Posted by: Guinney1971 - 23 Apr 2007, 18:08 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (16)

Hi All,

I cant find the thread in which this car was mentioned, but while looking for something else I came across the pics of this car which we were discussing a couple of months back. Its vin 6889, grey interior, grooved bonnet, LHD - but check out the front indicators :?

Enjoy!! :wink:

[Image: beau1.jpg]

[Image: beau2.jpg]

[Image: beau3.jpg]

Print this item

fuel filler nozzle
Posted by: Chris Hawes - 23 Apr 2007, 15:28 - Forum: 2 - Emission / Fuel Systems - Replies (7)

For every car I can think of where I have filled with fuel it has been a simple case of 'stick in the nozzle and off you go' Big Grin

I don't think I have every filled a DeLorean besides my own but I find most of the time that the hand pump keeps clicking and stopping the pumping of fuel due to fuel collecting in the narrow curvy neck down to the tank. You get there in the end but it does slow down the overall job. Rotating the nozzle to ensure it is as deep as possible does help somewhat.

Does everyone else have this problem?
Anyone found a solution (apart from LPG :? Claire and Phill)

Print this item

Marty McFly replica watch
Posted by: alexadams1 - 23 Apr 2007, 13:01 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - No Replies

I have a replica of Marty McFly's wrist watch for sale:

[Image: f_91.jpg]

£10...or best offer.

Print this item

Headlining removed
Posted by: Bandit - 22 Apr 2007, 18:43 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (6)

Removed my headlining a few weeks ago for re-cover, this is the inside of the doors, wondered if anyone recognises the names. You can clearly make out 'Roy' & another that looks strangley like 'Elvis'. On the other door it looks like 'Mickey', can't make out the other name. You can see the VIN, but what is strange is both doors have N/S written on them which you would assume would be for near side.

[IMG]
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g15/Y ... ara012.jpg[/IMG]
[Image: lisacamara011.jpg]

Print this item

New Radiator
Posted by: dmckelv12 - 22 Apr 2007, 18:30 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (10)

Hi all - Could be a long shot but here goes.....

Does anyone have a spare radiator doesn't leak water that they would like to exchange cash for????
The bottom of my rad has disintergrated :evil:

My other option could be to get it re-cored.

Cheers
Kelv

Print this item

louvre struts
Posted by: Bandit - 22 Apr 2007, 17:21 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - No Replies

Wondered if any one has got spare ball joint ends that go on the louvre board. My car has never had any struts on, just got some, but then realised that the little ball ends are missing that bolt through the bracket on the board. Any help would be appreciated.
Julian.

Print this item

Delorean spotted A13 near Dagenham essex
Posted by: Tourettes Tony - 21 Apr 2007, 13:55 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (17)

Another one spotted reg # dmj the rest i dont know Mr monk spotted it on the way to work, he also spotted one in rayleigh yesterday but that was me and he didnt realise Big Grin And if richard Miliken is about let me know about tonight down Sarfend seafront are you going? cheers TT Tony[/b]

Print this item

Looking for an auto / Import Duty and Taxes Question
Posted by: Marshall - 21 Apr 2007, 13:29 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (33)

Hi all!

I've been outta the loop for a while but am in the process of looking for my first D.
Just putting the feelers out for the moment, but if anyone can offer any assistance I'd be most grateful!

Ideally I'm looking for an automatic, grey interior, grooved and gasflapped. Automatic is essential, the rest would be preferable.
Needs to be in top-notch condition as I'm really strapped for funds and time right now as I'm in the process of moving house.
If anyone has any leads on such a D it would be much appreciated!

I'm hoping to make it to the DOC Eurotec event on the Saturday if I'm not required in Berkshire, so look forward to meeting up with y'all then!

Print this item