Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,016
» Latest member: PEDelorean
» Forum threads: 6,371
» Forum posts: 57,133

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Delorean boat - BTTF
Forum: Back To The Future
Last Post: PEDelorean
17 Apr 2024, 18:36
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Ignoring marker lights la...
Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc
Last Post: Guinney1971
16 Apr 2024, 12:06
» Replies: 7
» Views: 134
Really Retro Show, Staffs...
Forum: Midlands
16 Apr 2024, 11:49
» Views: 12
BTTF DELOREAN HIRE FOR 7T...
Forum: TV/Film Hire and Work Requests
16 Apr 2024, 11:43
» Replies: 1
» Views: 20
DeLorean's For Sale On Eb...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
Last Post: Chris Williams
27 Mar 2024, 20:39
» Replies: 484
» Views: 252,700
VIN No. 1867
Forum: Members Cars
Last Post: theningiachicken
27 Mar 2024, 12:53
» Replies: 142
» Views: 23,461
NOS Front Girling Caliper...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
22 Mar 2024, 20:57
» Replies: 2
» Views: 398
Bath Rotary Festival of M...
Forum: South West
15 Mar 2024, 18:02
» Views: 34
Classic Car Run Croydon, ...
Forum: Southern England
15 Mar 2024, 18:01
» Views: 38
Car Show, Swansea. 2nd Ju...
Forum: Wales
15 Mar 2024, 17:59
» Views: 45

CAN,T TAKE GLEN ANYWERE
Posted by: Glen & Sam - 28 Jun 2007, 22:26 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (3)

hi all

well had a few hard days over the weekend so we thought it would be nice to go out for the night just me and glen well that what thought, we went to see ben mills from the x factor but as you know glen can not keep still for two long so i let him go off in his old world around the club looking at them sound and lighting effects you know what hes like well i was to busy watching ben sing to me ( in my dreams ) and then all the big screens in the club all changed from the adverts to yes you gesset it glen got in the the dj booth and got playing with the video adverting video and put up all over the club

[Image: glen.jpg]

i can not take my husband anywere unless he has delroeans and lighting,souns systems & gadgets on his mind

o and the red bull he had lat night

o well

sam

Print this item

Woot - I got my memebership stuff in the post today
Posted by: Paul Mac - 28 Jun 2007, 13:46 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (6)

I think i'll take my Delorean mags to work and have a read this evening if I get a chance Smile

Also ordered a DMC hoodie from the Texas shop, plus a 'made in Belfast' Delorean t-shirt (quite apt as I was actually made in Belfast) Big Grin

P.S: Cheers Mike

Print this item

Volvo 760 engine
Posted by: Martyn - 28 Jun 2007, 13:39 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (8)

If anyone's interested in my local paper there's a Volvo 760 Gle estate 2.8 v6.Asking price,just £100.
The car's located in Cullompton Devon just outside of Exeter.
Would be great for anyone wanting a stage 2 conversion.
If anyone is interested I can get you the phone number.

Print this item

Making sure the CPR is clean.
Posted by: Barson - 27 Jun 2007, 20:59 - Forum: 2 - Emission / Fuel Systems - Replies (5)

There's a bit in Nick T's write up (cheers Nick) of the fuel pressure testing procedure about blowing air through to remove the crud that may have accumulated in there.

I wouldn't mind having a go and cleaning out mine.

Would I blow air down the hole that the screen is in (14mm hole) or the other one? It seems to me that fuel is going IN at the 14mm hose and out the other to the lower chamber of the dist. would it be best to blow air through the other hole and through the CPR and out the 14mm hole thus forcing crud back out the way it came in?

I could just go ahead and do this and see what happens :oops: :lol:

Any parts in the CRP that wouldn't react well to acetone, btw?

that's it, the end.
Barson.

Print this item

its not global warming, its the milky way
Posted by: MikeH - 27 Jun 2007, 20:56 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (12)

taken from http://viewzone.com/milkyway.html

Quote:Implications in Global Warming?

It has been postulated that this is the real reason for both global warming since higher energy levels of the Milky Way are almost certain to cause our Sun to burn hotter and emit higher energies. Indeed, temperatures have been seen to rise on virtually all the planets in our system. This seems quite apart from any local phenomenon like greenhouse gases etc.

it seems its not us all driving around in big cars then thats causing all the problems

Print this item

Door key lock barrel problems.
Posted by: Barson - 27 Jun 2007, 19:18 - Forum: 8 - Frame / Body / Interior - Replies (4)

I'm after advice :lol:

I set out to adjust the the rod within my doors last week. Now in attempting to adjust the outer door lock rod the clip that connects the rod to the door lock barrel popped off Sad

I've spent quite abit of time attempting to get this clip:
[Image: doorclip.JPG]

on to this barrel:
[Image: lockbarrel.JPG]

Anyone that's seen inside the doors will know I don't have alot of space to work. The thing just won't go on, plus I need to get the right orientation on the thing. It's not damaged, it just needs to clip back on, but it won't budge.

Any ideas?

Print this item

Press release
Posted by: Carl Hammond - 26 Jun 2007, 15:54 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (10)

Hi everybody,

Almost forgot about this, it was in my local EDP the following week from Eurotec.

Thought you might especially like this Chris, one for the ol scrapbook mate! :wink:

Claire and Phil you get a bit of a mention too! Big Grin

[Image: img035.jpg]

Best regards

Carl

Print this item

Police Camera Action
Posted by: Reynolds - 26 Jun 2007, 13:05 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (3)

I was stopped by the police on Sunday in London, they had been following for a while and finally got me in a quiet side street. They played the good cop bad cop, one was really enthusiastic, the other was going on that I had a brake light out. I have 4 brake lights and had three working, so both sides were lit.... he also complained that the BTTF kit covers a portion of the lights, which it does, but not by much.

Anyway, I think the bad cop was going to give me a producer to get the car inspected by an MOT station as he was not impressed at all. He asked how I managed to get it Mot'd, by which I said they had no issues (which they did not).

It was also at that point (after getting a bit peeved by now) that I mentioned that we'd just come back from filming for the day with the Cambridge traffic police for the next series of Police Camera Action. I also menitoned that the road traffic cops loved it and had no concerns with the car (after inspecting it). I also said that i would have to call them to scrub the use of the car if they felt it was unroadworthy with the kit as its obviously on a program devoted to making the streets safer... :?

Well........the good cop found it funny. Tongue

I'll keep ya posted on when its being aired, but it looks like fun, they had Alistair Stewart driving it around talking in it, and then he disappears off down a runway before it disappears off into the future leaving fire trails behind...... I would pop a photo on the forum but I can't get it to work!!! how do you do it?

Print this item

Help me im drowning ! :)
Posted by: bozzzydmc - 26 Jun 2007, 12:27 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (32)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/humber/content/ima ... y.shtml?48

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/con ... ry.shtml?9

Print this item

Engine parts for sale. (heads,pistons/liners/crank) Etc
Posted by: Chris Williams - 25 Jun 2007, 16:37 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (3)

I Have for sale the following;
All are from a 12k (approx milage) engine. Had a Duff block, but as far as I am aware the rest were all OK, Was running up to two months ago when I did an engine change!!

I am open to sensible offers either thru the list or by phone; 07915 673889
If not I will just sit on the parts as I dont really want to give them away at the moment

1x pair complete cylinder heads, with stock cams, valves Etc Etc. No rocker covers.

1x set pistons/liners/crank all stock.

1x Air inlet Manifold

1x Set exhaust manifolds.

1x Throttle manifold tubes

Feel free to veiw parts, can e mail pics if this helps.

Thanks
Chris

Print this item