Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 3,020
» Latest member: Kristian34
» Forum threads: 6,373
» Forum posts: 57,139

Full Statistics

Latest Threads
Delorean boat - BTTF
Forum: Back To The Future
Last Post: Chris Williams
28 Apr 2024, 09:47
» Replies: 4
» Views: 139
Lytham Hall’s Autumn Clas...
Forum: Northern England
28 Apr 2024, 09:44
» Replies: 0
» Views: 18
DOC CLUB EVENT 2024 - 20...
Forum: Midlands
Last Post: Rich Hanlon
21 Apr 2024, 08:32
» Views: 31
Ignoring marker lights la...
Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc
Last Post: Guinney1971
16 Apr 2024, 12:06
» Replies: 7
» Views: 185
Really Retro Show, Staffs...
Forum: Midlands
16 Apr 2024, 11:49
» Views: 33
BTTF DELOREAN HIRE FOR 7T...
Forum: TV/Film Hire and Work Requests
16 Apr 2024, 11:43
» Replies: 1
» Views: 46
DeLorean's For Sale On Eb...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
27 Mar 2024, 20:39
» Replies: 484
» Views: 254,917
VIN No. 1867
Forum: Members Cars
Last Post: theningiachicken
27 Mar 2024, 12:53
» Replies: 142
» Views: 24,288
NOS Front Girling Caliper...
Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted
22 Mar 2024, 20:57
» Replies: 2
» Views: 430
Bath Rotary Festival of M...
Forum: South West
15 Mar 2024, 18:02
» Views: 50

WTD: Cat Bypass.
Posted by: Barson - 15 Jun 2007, 23:18 - Forum: DeLorean Cars or Parts For Sale or Wanted - Replies (2)

Hello

I'm after a cat bypass pipe.

Anyone got one spare they could sell me?

cheers

Barzo.

Print this item

Very Dodgy!
Posted by: mikesumner - 15 Jun 2007, 22:09 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - Replies (29)

Hmmm.

I'm saying nothing but have a look and see what you think guys.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BTTF-De-Lorean-Sc ... dZViewItem

Print this item

Automatic Transmission Governor Removal and Repair
Posted by: johnzd81 - 15 Jun 2007, 20:53 - Forum: 4 - Transmission - Manual & Automatic - Replies (5)

Hello All,
I am new to this forum, but have owned my DeLorean for going on 3 years now. I have VIN 1674, June of 81 build and am the 3rd lucky owner. Last fall I experienced problems with the Auto Trans Governor and did much reading on what the problems are, replacement capacitors etc...but there isn't much out there on actually removing the governor without draining the transmission and all. I'd like to perform the fix, then do the trans servicing later this fall before I put the car away for the winter. Any assistance will be most appreciated.

Cheers!
John Hicks

Print this item

glen and hes gadgets
Posted by: Glen & Sam - 15 Jun 2007, 18:30 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - No Replies

hi all

just thought i ask a Q

i made a new gadget which will do the following things

open/close doors
windows open/close
bonnet open
central locking open/close
and start the car

from a text from your phone

what you think

i have one on test but if it takes off i will launch it at the nec i have made few gadgets in the past but some of them have fell though due to support in building the software like the tracker i made

my new site will be up and running as soon as i as the first shipment comes from the states

you can buy all props from me or ed uding ( holland ) as ed is going to run the europe side for me

there will be a good discount to club memebers all you need to do if you buy anythink off the site is to put your club membership no in the order which will give you discount and all profit made from club sales will go to club events through Mr bosworth to help out orgernising more wacky and crazzy events

i hope this takes off
its my last chance of trying somethink else but keeping in with the props and building bttf cars

alarms
electricail problems ( if there to hard mr Rich will have to help me or the man in a yellow van will :o )

all props from back to the future working fluxs and time controls
ghostbusters gadgets
a team gadgets
and all other mad stuff really that i make or get my hands on

Print this item

...the main reason why you must check your wheel nuts ....
Posted by: bozzzydmc - 15 Jun 2007, 14:27 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (6)

http://break.com/index/when-drifting-goes-bad.html

Print this item

National Press Club UFO Conference - 9th May 2001
Posted by: Tourettes Tony - 14 Jun 2007, 16:28 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (8)

does that mean there really is an ET :wink:

TT

Print this item

Excel Classics
Posted by: Bandit - 13 Jun 2007, 14:32 - Forum: Insurance Companies - No Replies

Just insured the D' with these Fully Comp. 100 XS 179.00 Quid next cheapest quote I had was 249.00.
They are on 0800 652 0198 or www.excelclassics.co.uk

Print this item

Mr DeLorean in 'Top 50 most influential people in motoring'
Posted by: ChrisS - 13 Jun 2007, 09:05 - Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD - No Replies

DeLorean comes in at 39, also Mike Kimberly (Lotus but involved in the DMC project) comes in at 13 and Giorgetto Giugiaro in at 20.

http://motoring.aol.co.uk/top-50-most-i ... 0809990001

Print this item

Guess Who ......
Posted by: bozzzydmc - 12 Jun 2007, 14:57 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (3)

http://photos.grenexmedia.com/gallery/2 ... 648/Medium

Print this item

can anyone give my brothers girlfriend a ride??
Posted by: delorean12uk - 12 Jun 2007, 00:34 - Forum: Off topic talk, general chat etc - Replies (9)

My brother, the cassanova has got himself yet another new girlfriend, her name is Blossom and she has a lovely personality. When my brother told her I had a Delorean she pleaded with me to give her a ride, and when I agreed she shrieked with joy and gave me a bear hug, and now I'm wearing a neck brace, so I can't drive for a while. I asked Farty Tony whether he would oblige but he has come out with some lame excuse that the shocks are knackered on his D. Can anyone oblige with my Brothers new girlfriends request, she only wants a quick ride???

[Image: image014.jpg]

Print this item