Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...the main reason why you must check your wheel nuts ....
http://break.com/index/when-drifting-goes-bad.html
how did he fail to check all four wheels?

huh?

he's a silly billy. :roll: Big Grin
-------------------------
- Dave Smith

VIN: #00944 DOC: #535
VIN: #03193
Barson Wrote:he's a silly billy. :roll: Big Grin

is that the polite version? :wink: :lol:

Reminds me of a stupid thing I did when I had my first car. I had a Mini 850 with white wheels and I fancied them silver. So having already done the numpty thing of sitting cross legged, in shorts with a wheel in my lap and a bottle of nitromors......... 2 minutes later "ow, why are my legs hurting slightly less then blazers".... :roll: Anyway, I finally spray my wheels silver, and put them back on my car - but I was in a hurry, as I was going to a barbeque, and I didnt want to damage my nice new paint job..........so I put the wheel nuts on loose so not to muck the paint up, jumped in the car and drove down the road Shock I soon stopped tho, as the car was wobbling all over the place, and tightened the nuts up. What a pleb! I can laugh at how stupid I was now, but at the time I felt a right pratt. :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
My mate sent me a link to this video on a different website, it just blew my away how somebody who owns a car like that can be so careless... its like how on earth could that have happened?! Silly person Tongue :lol:
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
maybe his rival Dick Dastardly loosened the nuts to embarass and humiliate his arch rival!

I pity the fool! Shock
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
Chris Hawes Wrote:maybe his rival Dick Dastardly loosened the nuts to embarass and humiliate his arch rival!

I pity the fool! Shock

I agree with this explaination.

Or it could be his mechanic being very careless.

I know a Lambo owner had one of his rear wheels flew away 200 metres when he was travelling on the motorway. A massive bill to fix the car. And in close inspection, it was the mechanic's fault... i.e. not tighting the wheel nuts with a torque wrench with the wheel under load!!

Remember, always rely on yourself in these life threatening little details.
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
That reminds me, must check the mini wheels... Don't want that happening to me when i have a go Shock :lol:

Rach
xxxxx