The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Luke's BTTF Car Based In Leeds, West Yorks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Nice Griff hat on your bonnet btw! 8)
It was on one of those one-day-deal t-shirt websites (Perhaps Teefury?).

And my profile picture isn't actually my DeLorean! Taken the year before I got mine. Though that is me in the Doctor Who get-up, being a massive nerd and all Smile
jwrayth Wrote:It was on one of those one-day-deal t-shirt websites (Perhaps Teefury?).

And my profile picture isn't actually my DeLorean! Taken the year before I got mine. Though that is me in the Doctor Who get-up, being a massive nerd and all Smile

Something nerdier than that, I've spotted how many posts you've created here. GREAT SCOTT! You can't post again now. :lol:
lukebrynycz Wrote:Something nerdier than that, I've spotted how many posts you've created here. GREAT SCOTT! You can't post again now. :lol:

No way I could stick at 88 posts, I drive my DeLorean too often and things break on it so I need to keep posting :lol: Upgraded my profile picture to one with my car, but still with that geek quality to it!
jwrayth Wrote:
lukebrynycz Wrote:Something nerdier than that, I've spotted how many posts you've created here. GREAT SCOTT! You can't post again now. :lol:

No way I could stick at 88 posts, I drive my DeLorean too often and things break on it so I need to keep posting :lol: Upgraded my profile picture to one with my car, but still with that geek quality to it!

LOL :lol:
I have that t-shirt. I want the one with a DeLorean crashing into a Tardis. Smile
Starglider Wrote:I have that t-shirt. I want the one with a DeLorean crashing into a Tardis. Smile

I think I've seen that on eBay. I like the photo Simon has recently posted on his Facebook page where Doc is pushing Marty out of the way of the tardis rather than the time machine Smile
Sort of like this:
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]
Chris
Precisely Chris! Smile
The winter project continues!

This time, the lower sections of the bumpers which have needed doing for a while now since having the upper sections done in the Alfa silver (cheers Wardy)

[Image: IMG_20140125_114620.jpg]
Firstly, some 180 then 400s across the whole bumper, and filling some deep scratches.

[Image: IMG_20140125_122956.jpg]
Mask her up!

[Image: IMG_20140125_124848.jpg]
I then sprayed the bumper with texture paint to give it that nice mottled bumper effect, as it was way too smooth. FInished off with a few coats of u-pol bumper spray.

[Image: IMG_20140125_130006.jpg]
Ta daaaa!

[Image: IMG_20140125_130645.jpg]
A close up of the texture spray as a base coat.

[Image: IMG_20140125_130707.jpg]
What's an update thread without a DeLorean logo Wink

For the eagle eyed *cough, Mike* yes I will be spraying the little section below the bumper in silver! That's for another day when I can be bothered mixing the 651A again Wink
Nice work! 8)
bjbrownie Wrote:Nice work! 8)

Cheers! :wink:
back fascia looks great Luke, really need to get my front one re-done at some point :|
Guinney1971 Wrote:back fascia looks great Luke, really need to get my front one re-done at some point :|

Cheers Claire! My front one has slight eyebrows again even after flattening. It MUST be the headlight heat as I haven't been out in warm since I fixed it. I'll do some support bars when I can be bothered ;-)
T-shirt is available again today on Ript; https://www.riptapparel.com/

Also has a GTA themed one, which I'm tempted to get myself for obvious reasons...
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20