The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Luke's BTTF Car Based In Leeds, West Yorks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
malcy34 Wrote:anyone ever told you Mr Brynycz ... you're a jammy sod..!! lol

Tongue I call it a good combination of working hard, being friendly, and a touch of cheeky!
Was a bit bored in my lunch, decided to do a quick video :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_aQ9wZN0aA
Quote:and a touch of cheeky!
Yes that often works well! :wink:
Great pictures.

Chris
hey Luke, had a couple of members round here last night singing the praises
of your car, sounds awesome, cant wait to see it for myself some time Big Grin
Guinney1971 Wrote:hey Luke, had a couple of members round here last night singing the praises
of your car, sounds awesome, cant wait to see it for myself some time Big Grin

Smile Paul and/or Rich by any chance? Was speaking to them for ages at Knightcon, top blokes. We had a right day.
could have been Wink
I would say it probably was me or Richard! Wink
trainmad Wrote:I would say it probably was me or Richard! Wink

Cheers lads! Hope to meet up again soon.
Luke, Bardo and I were chatting this arvo, and we're trying to plan a 'Sunday Lunch Meet'
at a pub in the Sheffield area, prob early/mid October if you're up for it - but you've gotta
bring your car, as I REALLY want to see it and all the gadgets Big Grin
I reckon I can do end of October, got a few things on early to mid October. The D will be getting tucked away in November I think Smile

Xscape really is a nice place to meet as they throw up the metal barriers each time and have good shelters around the cars so you can keep an eye out. There's too many mongs about that think even metal barriers are just hurdles to get to them. :wink:
Xscape is a long way for us tho, was thinking of something more central for us in Midlands/Yorkshire,
perhaps in the Sheffield area - must be a nice country pub round there we can all meet at?
Guinney1971 Wrote:Xscape is a long way for us tho, was thinking of something more central for us in Midlands/Yorkshire,
perhaps in the Sheffield area - must be a nice country pub round there we can all meet at?

There's a beauty in Knaresborough where bikers go but still fairly quiet from kids. Avoid them at all costs.. :evil:
..but yea, suggest a few places and we'll take a look.
lukebrynycz Wrote:There's a beauty in Knaresborough where bikers go but still fairly quiet from kids. Avoid them at all costs.. :evil:

what kids or bikers? We'll have our two daughters with us, including my petrol head of a 3yr old ......
Guinney1971 Wrote:
lukebrynycz Wrote:There's a beauty in Knaresborough where bikers go but still fairly quiet from kids. Avoid them at all costs.. :evil:

what kids or bikers? We'll have our two daughters with us, including my petrol head of a 3yr old ......

Both :wink:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20