Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carputer in a DeLorean
Heros

I've got a link if enyone is intrested for all season 1 & the first Ep of season2:

http://www.blockbustertv.com/showthread.php?t=171260

pic a bit fuzzy but still watchably. :o

I'm up to Ep:19 & OMG
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
I baggs sitting in you car to watch Eastenders next year at eurotec
I have TV in there too (Forgot to mention that).
Loads of channels, except the ones that have Eastenders, Emmerdale, Coronation Street...etc..etc...LOL :lol:
But you're welcome to sit in there and watch cool shows like Heroes. :wink:

And cheers for the link Robert. Nice site. It seems to be under maintainance at the moment though.
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Heroes............. hmm....... lost on me........ but then we never watch the telly!!!

Got loads of videos and DVD's bought over the years that I've never watched (or taken out of wrapping) too!

Just dont get time!

Jeez, cant remember the last time I spent all night in front of the goggle box................. :?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Phew....
Thought we were going to get some in-depth details of what exactly you do in your spare time ! :oops:

I remember asking my Nan why my mom had so many brothers and sisters, and she said "We didnt have telly in them days!" :? "Shudders" :lol:
Shock What!!!

Ican't live with out my daliy dose tv land and i've got a mate who buys dvd's and dosen't watch'em for month's
if buy a dvd evey thing stops untill its watched. if i don't i can hear it call my name (watch me, watch me) Big Grin Big Grin
I Need A FIVE Seater.
ah, well its called having better things to do, like trying to find ways of making lots of money, go and see friends, catch up on stuff, run a house, cook dinner, fix cars, find stuff on ebay to fix cars with, go to pub for a pint and a game of darts with some friends, mebbe go out for a meal, or stand in the back garden watching the bats fly around and listening to the owls calling in the fields over the back and watching shooting stars on a clear night ........ far more interesting then sitting in front of a tv all the time :wink:

I'm long past the days of making sure I'm glued to the box cos summats on. I only watched I think the first 2 episodes of the last series of Life on Mars, which bugged me, but then after a few weeks (I'd been videoing them anyway), it kinda didnt matter anymore, I knew I'd never get around to watching what I'd taped so got on with life.

If anything, I listen to the radio more then anything else!
I can say i'm not as bad as i ust to be. i ust to be total glued to the tv, but i've started reading a lot more other the last year, maybe it's a sign of old age setting in i've always got the radio on and that's eva Radio 2 or Classic.

In the words of jennifer,

I'AM OLD!!! Big Grin

(And I'm only 23 :wink: )
I Need A FIVE Seater.
WOW that is a top notch mod there Birksie! Shock Kudos to you for such a clean install. Big Grin

Can I put this in the next issue of the mag?
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
Robert Monk Wrote:i've always got the radio on and that's eva Radio 2 or Classic. In the words of jennifer,
I'AM OLD!!! Big Grin

lol, Radio 2 or Classic FM for me too, with normally a smattering of the comedy programmes on Radio 4 - and you think you're old at 23, try being the wrong side of 35!! Cry :wink:
No problem mate. When is the final date for submissions? Because I have more to do yet.
Plus i'll send you some better quality images. :wink:
Nice one buddy Big Grin

If you can drop it over to me by say early-mid November then I can get it into the final issue for 2007 :wink:
1982 DeLorean VIN 12173 (a.k.a VIN 601)
1989 Alpine GTA V6 Turbo
Great! Big Grin
Cheers Phil.
Hi Birksie

I see a fellow installion innovator?....this was our project (I probably should start a fresh thread with a few more pics). One or two of you might have seen this already...
[Image: Bno1.jpg]
An Icon within and Icon? but not everyone's cuppa.. :wink:
[Image: tea.jpg]
When we did it we tried to make it as clean and integral as possible (like yours, this can actually be removed with no change to the 'orignality' of the car). Its just an excercise in design; what canbe done, not what needs to be...although it is nice to play CD and MP3.

P.S. I have that BTTF CD like yours (the RSNO recordings) in the changer!
Claire Usher Wrote:
Robert Monk Wrote:i've always got the radio on and that's eva Radio 2 or Classic. In the words of jennifer,
I'AM OLD!!! Big Grin

lol, Radio 2 or Classic FM for me too, with normally a smattering of the comedy programmes on Radio 4 - and you think you're old at 23, try being the wrong side of 35!! Cry :wink:

Radio 4 Shock

Do you listen to I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue. Big Grin

I Love trying to play mornington crescent!! :lol:
I Need A FIVE Seater.