rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
well mr paul

what can i say another mad idea you had which is working now, know we need to make it fly but the part is mad in japane but paul,s parts are made there :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not in paul case more like in a computer case or this od box of bits :lol:
Quote:Im sure if I need to put another ashtray in there, I can buy a new one from DMCH

Shock Shock Shock Shock

If you're going to hack up an ashtray, hack up one from Houston - not your original!! You've got one of the early styles in your car, which AFAIK is no longer available
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
Eeeek. :?

Hmmm, its ok. small repairable damage.
oops. Shock

Hi Glen ! We need to chat dude. Where you been, you disco dancing diva? :lol:
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
Oh dear.... Rich spotted a huge problem here!

You haven't hacked up your ash tray yet ,have you Paul?

[edit: oh... you started already. nevermind! It's only something "unseeable" once it's covered!]
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

[Image: signature.jpg]
Naa, the only thing that I have removed is the fag stubber, just on the inside. But that will easily fix back into place. :wink:
Maybe you could custom made a switch panel, with a top cover that is a clone of the top of the ash tray? That way, you could make more use of that ash tray "hole"?
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

paul your alive :lol:

doing the last run up to x factor with gary mate i,m off know until the end of the month before it goes live then at the nec make my phone ring matey can,t wait to see you both again its been a long time
:lol:
p.s i hope you removed them MAINS block connectors like we was talking about before you started the project

i know

i buy you a extra large fire extinwisher ( can,t bloody spell it any way ) :lol:
Whats new glen? LOL :lol: I'll give you a call tomorrow mate, before 9pm. Dont want to miss Heroes on BBC2!

Yeah John. Sounds like a good idea, but id like to keep the original ashtray with the sliding door. That way, everything looks neat and tidy, and it keeps the buttons out of view.
(Oh now im trying to be concours !) lol :lol:
Birksie Wrote:Whats new glen? LOL :lol: I'll give you a call tomorrow mate, before 9pm. Dont want to miss Heroes on BBC2!

Yeah anyway, John. Sounds like a good idea, but id like to keep the original ashtray with the sliding door. That way, everything looks neat and tidy, and it keeps the buttons out of view.
(Oh now im trying to be concours !) lol :lol:

Is Heroes Season 2 on BBC2 now?

I just finish watching season 1 not long ago. and I heard the 2nd season started on 24th Sept in the US.

"Ya da!" "Save the cheerleader, save the world!" :lol:
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

Hiro Nakamura ROCKS!
Well, they play the next weeks episode on BBC3 at 10pm too. It's upto the point where The cheerleader phones her mother for the first time.

Gets better and better....I love it. Yatta!
You will get lots of suprises of who has got what kind of ability soon!!

BTW, did you realise Micah Sanders has a copy of "Tale from Space" that were used in BTTF 1?
Kind Regards,
John [DOC No. 8]

Big Grin BIG GRIN Big Grin