Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carputer in a DeLorean
yeah, some classic stuff on R4 - I love SIHAC - plus also "its been a bad week" and "the now show" too. 'just a minute' can be good too, depending on who is on it. Did you listen to Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy on R4 a couple of years back? It was redone, with John 'Boggy' Marsh as the Voice of the Book. Absolutely brilliant. R4 is actually alot better then some people assume tbh.

I was listening to a sketch show on R2 on Saturday whilst driving Flopsy down to Grady's, and there was a guy who said he did John Peel impressions, and then he died, and did Tommy Vance impressions, but he died............ he followed that with he's trying desperately to do Scott Mills at the moment Big Grin

Have to say tho, Wogan in the mornings on R2 is the only thing that keeps me going through the Derby traffic....... especially the 'Janet and John' stories Smile I find myself in hysterics in the car, with other drivers wondering what the hell I'm laughing at.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Thats a really sweet install. Very sharp and clean looking.
I think you should start a thread. Id be very interested in seeing some more pics.
Nice Job! Big Grin
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop
I probably will some time soon, when I have time to fiddle.
Claire Usher Wrote:Did you listen to Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy on R4 a couple of years back? It was redone, with John 'Boggy' Marsh as the Voice of the Book. Absolutely brilliant. R4 is actually alot better then some people assume tbh.

I love Hitchhikers I've gotem on Cd, the books a fantastic douglas Adams is the best!

Marvin is KING Big Grin
DOC was#520 Now#910, VIN# One Day
DeLorean Fund:On Hold (All Money On Kids!
I Need A FIVE Seater.
Paul.

That is a very impressive installation, the finished photos look factory-fit!

John C
DOC 19/19a : 'Boeing' : #0737
Cheers John. :wink:
Paul Birks - DOC5 - Worksop