Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insurance for younger drivers
Its just the ground FX kit. skirts to the side and lower front and rear valances, I think you mean the BTTF kits,sorry
DOC # 595
heheh Ben your right, We all have wants, and very little NEEDS,
but you mist admit, driving around in a D, its gotta feel good, knowing your "almost" the only one with one,
present company excepted
and those that havnt got one,,want one Smile
DOC # 595
Don't take it too much to heart when someone mock's or takes the mick.... It does happen. You will get that with everything though, thats just insecurities I think. It makes someone feel better if they convince themselves something (that they have not got) is crap.

You'll enjoy your car, everyone on here does, and we are all here to help eachother in one way or another..... Smile
Dodgy Motor Wrote:those that havnt got one,,want one Smile

I'm not so sure. A couple of people at work have said things like 'don't get one they are crap' and 'they are cars for geeks' etc. I don't care myself, I want one because I like them and I might be made redundant next month anyway lol :wink:
VIN: 6511
Im not to worried about people taking the mik, Im pretty thick skinned, and it wouldnt be the first car Ive owned people have found amusing,
if only for the duck tape holding it together, :lol:

Dan have these people owned one to know "they are crap"
I bet not :lol:
at the end of the day its just a car, im sure if we really wanted to follow the baah bahh sheep we'd buy a new Mondeo instead, and watch it devalue just sat on the drive way,
I think it is rare to find someone that uses them as a daily driver,I know a few do, but for me its a want,,not a need,
little of what ya fancy does ya good :wink:
DOC # 595
i have got lots of pictures of my kitt and delorean give me your email adress and i will send them too you kitt will be up for sale soon he not finished though but part way there

as for my relationships someones dead right there
car first after all it needed for work witch pays bills to feed other half so car first missus second unless off work then missus first or missus and car
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
YOUR MUMMA WAS A SNOW BLOWER!!!.....
i use my delorean every day for work in actuall fact its the most reliable old car i have ever owned and i have always had old motors never ever buy new its not envromently friendly its more economical now days to have an old motor and keep it maintaned regulary then to buy a new one and in 3 yeare time its falling too bits
deloreans are great my knight rider car is equally reliable ive never had nowt go wrong major with an off these cars the wiring i a nightmare on kitt but thats only cause its in the middle of a knight rider conversion but the delorean
what ever people or the press have said about them forget it

its probly the best investment ive ever bought

great stuff
REG DMJ 287X
CLUB MEM. NO. 554
VIN NO. 05583

HEY LAZER LIPS!!!....
YOUR MUMMA WAS A SNOW BLOWER!!!.....