All I hoped and more
I know I know , the shame :oops:

It starts with a 2 Big Grin
Richard Hynes
Mem No: 568
Vin: 2633

[Image: Calavera121.png]
Cheers.
When I've got the money I would like a June 81 because thats when I was born,with black interior,manual gearbox,gas flap and grey wheels.
Not to much to ask for. :lol: :lol:
Cheers
Martyn Reed
D.O.C#491
EX Vin# 6064
Calavera Wrote:I know I know , the shame :oops:

It starts with a 2 Big Grin

Would that be Pilot or Prototype 2 ? Wink
I believe it's the super secret Pilot-Prototype 2-AX but I'm not allowed say anything more about it.
Richard Hynes

Arh the PP2AX !! ... that will be the one with the aluminium panels and Ford powered engine ! what a find ! Wink
indeed Smile
now it's 6pm on friday night , time to go into town and celebrate the find. :wink:
Richard Hynes

Totally chuffed for you mate! I honestly cant imagine what its gonna be like when I pick my car up for the first time! Im prob gonna be in a cold sweat or something as its gonna be one of those moments that you've been waiting for since you were little, well 11 years old for me haha!

Great photos! The car looks mint! Looks like it was worth every penny, how ever much you paid! Enjoy living the dream, personally, I cant wait haha! Big Grin
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
Congratulations on getting your new car Richard. Enjoy!! Big Grin
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Calavera Wrote:indeed Smile
now it's 6pm on friday night , time to go into town and celebrate the find. :wink:

not out cruising around for the hell of it are you ..... think of all that pollution ...Bliar was right to keep the car tax on them after all ! Smile Smile

Maybe take some pickies while your out eh Smile