Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WINDOWS VISTA
Oh dont you lot start Big Grin
I BETTER BRINGTHIS TOPIC TO A LOSE THEN Cry

SORTED IT KNOW
DMCDJ Wrote:HI ALL

this is the time to show my down sides me & sam have just uploaded to vista with a new big tower but we are having problems with thee new office 2007 any out there have this software can you help please phone
Cry
01922 442836
Cry
having problems converting word doc into e mails by sending tem like you was able to in the old word ??? Cry

I have office 2007, and one of the first things i noticed is that word documents are NOT saved as *.*doc files.

To get around this, (and make the document backward compatible) click on the office symbol [top left corner] goto "Save As" then select: "Office 97 - 2003 document"
Aaron May

DOC: 573
VIN: 16723 - the LPG delorean

1999 Corsa 1.2L GLS Auto

The Wii-Master!
I have a Mac, and beer, and loads of mates, haha im a happy man! :lol:

I used a PC for years and years, then I got a Mac cos a mate at Uni had a Powerbook G4 and I fell in love with the interface, the ease of use etc etc, its all been said before. It was quite literally a breath of fresh air from 95, 98 and XP. It all depends what you use a computer for at the end of the day. I must admit that Apple's Mac+PC adverts are sort of immature marketing, cos they dont change anything Mac says haha, and most of them leave you thinking 'why did you spend money making that advert?'. I dont like iMac's though haha, they seem really slow, even the new ones, compared to my G5 Quad. Essay over. Hope you get your problems fixed Glen mate! EDIT: Seems you have solved your problems mate, nice one. Smile
Kind Regards,
Jonny Jones
DOC #530
--------------------------
http://www.carpromos.co.uk
hi john

yes fixed it know :lol: i can send e mails :o
Well i have Windows 81 :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor