Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domi from France
Is this the yellow one in question?, and these pics were taken in at SCS in 2000 Wink ... spot any well known club members Big Grin

[Image: 0084.JPG]
[Image: 0085.JPG]

It was quite rough from what I remember, lots of gaffa tape holding bits on lol...tho it did look good from a distance. Several 'then' club members sat on the door kick plates as it drove down the Heritage Motor Centre's drive in procession from what I can remember :lol:
Chris Spratt

Ex owner of Vin#16327 Grey 5 Speed was FLE 371Y
1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
Is this the yellow one in question?, and these pics were taken in at SCS in 2000 Wink ... spot any well known club members Big Grin

[Image: 0084.JPG]
[Image: 0085.JPG]

It was quite rough from what I remember, lots of gaffa tape holding bits on lol...tho it did look good from a distance. Several 'then' club members sat on the door kick plates as it drove down the Heritage Motor Centre's drive in procession from what I can remember :lol:
Chris Spratt

1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
Yes it seems to be the same car, the license plate are the same:
[Image: img2222dg3wu5.jpg]
[Image: img2221en3bh6.jpg]
Christopher, are you taking any formal attire to Eurotech???
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
The yellow car seems to have a different exhaust system, has it got a blower on it???
Regards Jay Monk

Maybe the exhaust has change trought the years, the GB stickers does not appears in 2000 too Idea
Although the exhaust looks different, is the rest of the engine standard??
Regards Jay Monk

delorean12uk Wrote:Christopher, are you taking any formal attire to Eurotech???

Well that depends, are you bringing your iron (oh er misses) and your sowing basket,,,in fact why does TT get you all to him self...I'm sure there is more than enough of J's man love to go round :lol:

delorean12uk Wrote:The yellow car seems to have a different exhaust system, has it got a blower on it???

I think you will be the only blower at the weekend :lol: .. and Dan did said he was going to be first and would fight anyone who gets in his way Shock ... is there something you want to admit here J Wink

PS tell your brother I think his woman is HOT stuff, he is lookin a bit different these days Big Grin anyone can see the family resemblance straight away tho :wink:
Chris Spratt

1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
Their is absolutely nothing wrong with tasting the salty goodness, my skin complextion has improved alot as well.
Regards Jay Monk

delorean12uk Wrote:Their is absolutely nothing wrong with tasting the salty goodness, my skin complextion has improved alot as well.

Is that why Tourettes has taken to having a splash of olive oil in his Bacardi Breezer ... opps his secret is out.... did I just mention his thigh length boots and woollen mini skirt too....Sorry Tourettes,,it had to come out sometime....J told me in confidence :lol:
Chris Spratt

1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
Their has been a rumour going round that Tony has been walking "differently" since Maidstone, may I put the record straight and confirm these rumours as absolutely true.
Regards Jay Monk

LOL my god what have i let myself in for :lol: :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
delorean12uk Wrote:Their has been a rumour going round that Tony has been walking "differently" since Maidstone, may I put the record straight and confirm these rumours as absolutely true.

Well thats what happens when someone sleeps with you more than once....who know what poor Tony will be doing next...all I can say is dont let J take any empty bottle back to his room Ton and you should be ok :twisted:
Chris Spratt

1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
Tourettes Tony Wrote:LOL my god what have i let myself in for :lol: :lol: TT

Don't play innocent ( or hard to get ) TT, you know better than anyone J gets his man in the end... Just he already knows what he is getting with you :twisted:
Chris Spratt

1998 Lotus Esprit GT3
1999 Lotus Elise
DOC 4
Lads, you've forgotten one thing, I have slept with both of you!!!
Regards Jay Monk