The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Domi from France
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello all, just want to introduce myself here.
I'm a French owner since 1995 and I was a member of your club, but I received my last issue a few weeks ago.
The forum looks great and full of advices.
Have a great day :wink:
Hi Domi,

welcome to our forum Smile

Hope you find some useful hints and tips on here, and if there's any that you want to share with us please feel free Big Grin

Nous espérons que vous avez un bon jour Smile (hope that translated ok!! used a free online translator :? )
Hi Domi,
The forum you are on has lots going on. The link below:-
http://delorean.fr/forum/viewtopic.php? ... &start=240
shows a tired bright yellow DeLorean being restored back to stainless. The leather trim work looks amazing although it is black :wink:

Grey is better of course :wink:
Thank you for the kind words :wink:
Yes, some people made a lot of job on their car Shock
http://delorean.fr/forum/viewtopic.php? ... &start=240

the seatbelt assembly looks great and definitely not DeLorean. Do you know what car it is from?
Bonjour Domi,

Je souhaite visiter la France un jour dans mon DeLorean, mais d'abord je veux apprendre à parler français très bien.

Mon père a un Renault-alpine A610 - êtes-vous familier avec cette voiture?

Tout le meilleur,

D.

(musketeer fanatique et épéiste stagiaire ---)--------:wink: )
Chris Hawes Wrote:http://delorean.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t...&start=240

the seatbelt assembly looks great and definitely not DeLorean. Do you know what car it is from?

I know that he's rebuilding everything in the interior.
It was self made by a professional.
This car was originaly owned by an English whom sold to a French guy a few years ago.

Dear DMZ,
Your French is very good!
Where do you intend to come exactly in France?
Yes I know the A610, but unfortunately, I never had a chance to get inside...
A French member as one, in white, but never seen his car.

bozzzydmc

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hello Domi, I wish to visit France one day in my DeLorean, but initially I want to learn how to speak French very well. My father has Renault-alpine A610 - are you familiar with this car? All the best, D. (musketeer fanatic and training epeist ---)--------)

Smile
there was a yellow DeLorean at Supercar Sunday in 2001 - apparantly it was quite rough, and there were rumours that it had been scrapped.....

maybe this is the same car that is now being restored in France? I never saw the yellow car 'in the metal', but I think there might be some pics of it on the DOC Website??
If you know the license plate, maybe you should be able to know if its the same car ?
Claire Usher Wrote:there was a yellow DeLorean at Supercar Sunday in 2001 - apparantly it was quite rough, and there were rumours that it had been scrapped.....

maybe this is the same car that is now being restored in France? I never saw the yellow car 'in the metal', but I think there might be some pics of it on the DOC Website??

Talk about going back in time lol..I think you will find that it was SuperCar Sunday 2000 :lol: I remember it was at the back of the procession. I do have some pics of it, but need to find them first. I found pics from SCS 2001 tho Big Grin

FYI From memory that yellow D was picked up by Steve Wynne at the NEC Classic car show in 1999 and he drove it to Wingray Autos in Liverpool ( for you youngsters that was DMCH's UK dealership at the time Tongue ) I believe they did quite a lot of work to it there.
SCS 2000?! Shock Jeez, further back then I thought!!

I'm sure I remember seeing a pic of it on the DOC website, but the SCS pages arnt working for some reason at the mo.

I never knew alot about it, just that I was told it was quite rough and that it had been scrapped, but cant even remember who told me that tbh.

Good to know it may well have survived tho! Smile
hello Domi,
This is my new avatar of a picture of my brother and his new girlfriend.
Tony rang me last night about what sort of attire should we take to Norfolk, is anybody taking any formal wear??? are just casual clothing??
and don't forget to bring any video recording equipment as well. I'm bringing a covert camera for Tourettes and my room as well, tony doesn't know about that though.
Domi Wrote:Dear DMZ,
Your French is very good!
Where do you intend to come exactly in France?
Yes I know the A610, but unfortunately, I never had a chance to get inside...
A French member as one, in white, but never seen his car.

Merci beaucoup....j'apprends lentement..un bon dictionnaire et l'Internet est très utile :wink:

Où ? Je ne sais pas - je devrai rechercher. Le premier arrêt serait les Dumas commémoratives à ParisMr Green .

Mon père restitue son A610, qui est jaune.

D.
DMZ Wrote:Merci beaucoup....j'apprends lentement..un bon dictionnaire et l'Internet est très utile :wink:

You're right :wink:
I did almost the same way, watching English movies with French subtitlle is a great excercice too.
You should try within French movie with English subtitle to improve your knowledge if you think you need it.
Pages: 1 2 3