Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spotted near Mansfield
Hiya everyone. Big fan of the cars and would be a dream to own one. And to my suprise today my mother sent me this in my local area of Mansfield. Wondered if anyone knew much about it. Not 100% sure if the image uploaded ok.

Attached Files Image(s)

Good spot! Yes there's more about than people realise, I can't remember all the local reg nos any more but there's several owners in that general area!
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Relatively new member called Michael who lives in Sutton In Ashfield
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Twaz me out for a run in the wee beastie and loving it, I've done quite a few miles in the past couple of weeks as the weather has been nice, fingers crossed for a few more lovely days.

Good spot by your Mum.

If your around Huthwaite send me a message and come have a look up close.

Take care Mich
(16 May 2023, 21:22)Mich1958 Wrote: Twaz me out for a run in the wee beastie and loving it, I've done quite a few miles in the past couple of weeks as the weather has been nice, fingers crossed for a few more lovely days.

Good spot by your Mum.

If your around Huthwaite send me a message and come have a look up close.

Take care Mich

Awesome. Thanks for that. I only live in Sutton in Ashfield on the Ashfield estate so close by. I was only aware of a couple that was near the old American Adventure in Heanor I believe that was local. ?

(16 May 2023, 20:37)Chris Williams Wrote: Relatively new member called Michael who lives in Sutton In Ashfield

Having that was me then ? Not so lucky but maybe one day be an owner.
We're down the road in Brinsley, so maybe a mini meet is in order? My car is in bits, and
Phill's still needs a few jobs doing, but, hey, who needs an excuse for a brew and a chat
about all things DeLorean?
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie