The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Spotted near Mansfield
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya everyone. Big fan of the cars and would be a dream to own one. And to my suprise today my mother sent me this in my local area of Mansfield. Wondered if anyone knew much about it. Not 100% sure if the image uploaded ok.
Good spot! Yes there's more about than people realise, I can't remember all the local reg nos any more but there's several owners in that general area!
Relatively new member called Michael who lives in Sutton In Ashfield
Twaz me out for a run in the wee beastie and loving it, I've done quite a few miles in the past couple of weeks as the weather has been nice, fingers crossed for a few more lovely days.

Good spot by your Mum.

If your around Huthwaite send me a message and come have a look up close.

Take care Mich
(16 May 2023, 21:22)Mich1958 Wrote: [ -> ]Twaz me out for a run in the wee beastie and loving it, I've done quite a few miles in the past couple of weeks as the weather has been nice, fingers crossed for a few more lovely days.

Good spot by your Mum.

If your around Huthwaite send me a message and come have a look up close.

Take care Mich

Awesome. Thanks for that. I only live in Sutton in Ashfield on the Ashfield estate so close by. I was only aware of a couple that was near the old American Adventure in Heanor I believe that was local. ?

(16 May 2023, 20:37)Chris Williams Wrote: [ -> ]Relatively new member called Michael who lives in Sutton In Ashfield

Having that was me then ? Not so lucky but maybe one day be an owner.
We're down the road in Brinsley, so maybe a mini meet is in order? My car is in bits, and
Phill's still needs a few jobs doing, but, hey, who needs an excuse for a brew and a chat
about all things DeLorean?