Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Framing John Delorean movie
There will be probably be opportunities for cars to be invited to appear at the various cinemas...... Wink
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
(19 Jun 2019, 10:54)TheScAtMaN Wrote: Really looking forward to seeing this. Have seen a few mentions online of people seeing it via torrents and file rips but I will wait for the film to be legitimately available on the 29th July as want to support the work of Tamir and crew.

To be clear, my cable TV service offered it as a Video On Demand for $7.99 rental.

I'll probably buy the DVD when it comes out too.
Dermot
ex-Dunmurryite
vin 2743
Will this be avaiable on itunes/amazon etc just like it was in the states?
DavidB

VIN# - Pending
2022 Tesla Model 3 LRAWD
2019 Tesla Model 3 LRAWD
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander 5hs PHEV

The prince charles cinema just next to chinatown, london will have a few showings from this friday. Im booked in for saturday. I have already seen it and its not really a cinema film but i dont care. 

https://princecharlescinema.com/PrinceCh...f=12655990
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
Well saw the film today. Was cool seeing it on a bigger screen. Not only that but i got to met director of purchasing Barrie Wills and financial controller David Adams. It was a pleasure meeting them and barrie giving me a little audio commentary throughout the film. Very nice chaps indeed

- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
Are there any plans for any screenings for us folk 'up norf'....?   Sad

Was it busy at the cinema?
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
As far as im aware, thats the only uk cinema showing. And no, it wasnt very busy. Probably about 20 or so people. Shame really
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
A great shame......... Blush...on several levels.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Yeah. Most of them were made up of barrie and his guests really.
- DeLoryan
VIN 5219
Oct 81, Grey interior, 
manual, grooved hood
DOC 876
I'm going to the showing on Monday.

6:15 is not a great time on a friday to show anything, even at an independent like that.
Available on U.K. Amazon Prime and iTunes now. Just downloading it on iTunes now.    Cool 

Nick
DOC 650
Jaguar X-Type
Range Rover Sport SDV6 "Rufus" (Mrs H's motor)
DeLorean DMC 12 Vin#2862

My other hobby...
http://www.lccuk.org.uk/
We are on Sky...but i've never downloaded a film before......?
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
(29 Jul 2019, 14:10)Chris P Wrote: We are on Sky...but i've never downloaded a film before......?

Hi Chris,
             I’m on holiday at the moment so I just finished watching the 
film. You and Andy are mentioned in the credits  Cool 

I don’t think it’s available via Sky. But if you don’t have a Apple device (iPhone or iPad or Apple TV).
The easier option may be to see if your TV is a smart tv that has the Amazon Prime App.
Normally they give you 30 days free trial. So it would only cost about £5 for watching the
movie.

Nick
DOC 650
Jaguar X-Type
Range Rover Sport SDV6 "Rufus" (Mrs H's motor)
DeLorean DMC 12 Vin#2862

My other hobby...
http://www.lccuk.org.uk/
I will get my son to give me a step by step 'Idiots Guide' when he come around at the weekend.

(my technical incompetence is well known)  Blush
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
** NEW CLIP RELEASED **
FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN

“An absorbing documentary, with Alec Baldwin popping up in dramatic re-enactments, adds new insight to the inspiring and scandalous saga of John DeLorean, the auto magnate who got too high on his dream.” – VARIETY

[Image: bin?r=%7B%22method%22%3A%22mail.message....w8x1x9NUQA]

WATCH ALEC BALDWIN TRANSFORM INTO JOHN DELOREAN:
[/url][url=https://youtu.be/s7AYwzqLxvU]https://youtu.be/s7AYwzqLxvU

EMBED CODE:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/s7AYwzqLxvU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

AVAILABLE NOW ON DIGITAL DOWNLOAD

Starring ALEC BALDWIN, MORENA BACCARIN and JOSH CHARLES
With contributions from former colleagues, employees, lawyers, friends and family

Directed by: DON ARGOTT & SHEENA M. JOYCE (The Art of The Steal, Batman & Bill)
Produced by: TAMIR ARDON (XYZ Films, 9.14 Pictures)

The fascinating documentary-drama is the first ever re-enactment of the meteoric rise and fall of high-flying automotive executive, John DeLorean.  Unlike a regular feature documentary, FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN is a unique documentary/feature hybrid, including traditional talking heads and archival footage woven in with reconstructed scenes of key moments in John DeLorean’s life, played by Alec Baldwin (The Cooler, The Departed, Mission: Impossible - Fallout)

Also starring Morena Baccarin (Deadpool, Homeland, The Mentalist) and Josh Charles (Dead Poet’s Society, S.W.A.T, Four Brothers), the film includes feature interviews with a wide range of individuals who knew DeLorean, including former colleagues, employees, lawyers, friends and two of DeLorean’s children, Zach and Kathryn.

Genius. Failure. Saviour. Liar. A story so shocking it reads like the plot of a Hollywood movie. John DeLorean was a maverick who defied the industry to create the DeLorean Motor Company, and realise his vision of a futuristic car, which was plagued with disaster from the start. In an effort to keep his business and jet setting lifestyle afloat, he became embroiled in an FBI sting operation and appeared to be caught red handed, exchanging millions for the transportation of cocaine. This is the true story of greed and endless ambition behind the car that would become one of the biggest cult item of the 1980s. Alec Baldwin brings DeLorean to life in reenactments alongside interviews with colleagues, employees, lawyers, friends and family who knew him best, as they all endeavor to uncover the man behind the car.

Framing John DeLorean is Out Now on Amazon Video and iTunes

#FramingJohnDeLorean
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584