Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charity Event in Bucks 7th Sept
Hello lovely delorean people. I have done more than my bit for Car Clubs with the TT Owners Club so know how tough it is ... I have now taken a charity role after early redundancy from IBM and we are running a pop up Cinema on 7th September to raise funds for more early years equipment for the Children’s Playground in Marlow Bottom. We are a registered charity, Marlow Bottom Playing Fields. We are showing Back to the Future, and it would be wonderful if one or more of you owners could bring a car along to display. We are happy to cover reasonable fuel expenses plus the movie and a Pint of Rebellion (who are running the Bar ) or glass of wine and a Burger (or veggie equivalent) , we would need Cars from 6pm until 8pm latest. Can anyone help please.
I think you have come up in the Ireland Section.....I'm driving down to Windsor this afternoon! Sadly not in my DeLorean.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Thread now moved Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Assuming work doesn't get in the way and my car is playing ball I would be happy to attend this. Will it be at the playing fields?

I assume weather will play a factor as well? Not sure how rain proof my seals are these days!
#1373 - Black, Manual, Gas Flap

"Marty: Wait a minute, wait a minute, Doc, are you telling me that you built a time machine out of a delorean?

Doc: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car why not do it with some style..."
I haven't heard anything back from r6btt on this event - I'd still be up for it if the weather is good.
#1373 - Black, Manual, Gas Flap

"Marty: Wait a minute, wait a minute, Doc, are you telling me that you built a time machine out of a delorean?

Doc: The way I see it, if you're gonna build a time machine into a car why not do it with some style..."