The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Charity Event in Bucks 7th Sept
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello lovely delorean people. I have done more than my bit for Car Clubs with the TT Owners Club so know how tough it is ... I have now taken a charity role after early redundancy from IBM and we are running a pop up Cinema on 7th September to raise funds for more early years equipment for the Children’s Playground in Marlow Bottom. We are a registered charity, Marlow Bottom Playing Fields. We are showing Back to the Future, and it would be wonderful if one or more of you owners could bring a car along to display. We are happy to cover reasonable fuel expenses plus the movie and a Pint of Rebellion (who are running the Bar ) or glass of wine and a Burger (or veggie equivalent) , we would need Cars from 6pm until 8pm latest. Can anyone help please.
I think you have come up in the Ireland Section.....I'm driving down to Windsor this afternoon! Sadly not in my DeLorean.
Thread now moved Smile
Assuming work doesn't get in the way and my car is playing ball I would be happy to attend this. Will it be at the playing fields?

I assume weather will play a factor as well? Not sure how rain proof my seals are these days!
I haven't heard anything back from r6btt on this event - I'd still be up for it if the weather is good.