Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean found on the Moon!
Not a headline from the sensational top shelf Daily Sport from the 1990s ( they found a London bus on the Moon!), but a great photograph altered by good friend Barry of Barry Hanson Photography- had to laugh when I saw it!
Isn't it amazing what you can do with digital photographs and a computer! He says that my car is really out of this world! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Tres bon! Big Grin
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
I think its a fake!

if you look at the angle of some of the shadows, there seems to be some discrepancy !
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota Vitz 4X4 1999 (the smallest 4X4 by far!)
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
thats great Brian, with the photographers permission, I'd love to include that in the 2015 calendar Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
No problem with that Claire, Barry's glad that you could use it! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!
Could we use it in our book please? Might need a HQ copy.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
I'll email you the copy he sent me Chris. Could you p
m me your email address mate 8)
Its in my signature,above, or use chris@parnham.net

Thanks Chris P
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
If you want it for the calendar, can I suggest you fade the car part of the image to B&W as you can see green grass through the windscreen/ door... Big Grin
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
Rich Hanlon Wrote:If you want it for the calendar, can I suggest you fade the car part of the image to B&W as you can see green grass through the windscreen/ door... Big Grin

...And close the quotation marks? The pedants may start revolting!

a
The only pendants I know of are usually hung around someone's neck.
Chris Parnham

Ex RHD Auto's etc.etc

Main Car.. Kia E Niro 4+
Toyota RAV4 EV 1999.
1970 Jago Jeep.

DOC Club Historian 
Well spotted Rich- I've got my man sorting it out as soon as possible! I accept full responsibility for the glaring pendant?! mistake, it was late when I had the idea to put the wording on and I did rush it not being familiar with Photoshop! 8)
Still awesome though, we're only being picky! Big Grin
Richard Hanlon
Derbyshire
DOC 393

1981 DMC-12 VIN 06126
I'll put the retouched version on here when it's done. 8)
I'm no expert, but I think it's fake... :wink: Tongue
Paul Bardill

1995 Peugeot 106 - N982 ATV