The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean found on the Moon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not a headline from the sensational top shelf Daily Sport from the 1990s ( they found a London bus on the Moon!), but a great photograph altered by good friend Barry of Barry Hanson Photography- had to laugh when I saw it!
Isn't it amazing what you can do with digital photographs and a computer! He says that my car is really out of this world! 8)
Tres bon! Big Grin
I think its a fake!

if you look at the angle of some of the shadows, there seems to be some discrepancy !
thats great Brian, with the photographers permission, I'd love to include that in the 2015 calendar Smile
No problem with that Claire, Barry's glad that you could use it! 8)
Could we use it in our book please? Might need a HQ copy.
I'll email you the copy he sent me Chris. Could you p
m me your email address mate 8)
Its in my signature,above, or use chris@parnham.net

Thanks Chris P
If you want it for the calendar, can I suggest you fade the car part of the image to B&W as you can see green grass through the windscreen/ door... Big Grin
Rich Hanlon Wrote:If you want it for the calendar, can I suggest you fade the car part of the image to B&W as you can see green grass through the windscreen/ door... Big Grin

...And close the quotation marks? The pedants may start revolting!

a
The only pendants I know of are usually hung around someone's neck.
Well spotted Rich- I've got my man sorting it out as soon as possible! I accept full responsibility for the glaring pendant?! mistake, it was late when I had the idea to put the wording on and I did rush it not being familiar with Photoshop! 8)
Still awesome though, we're only being picky! Big Grin
I'll put the retouched version on here when it's done. 8)
I'm no expert, but I think it's fake... :wink: Tongue
Pages: 1 2