Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DeLorean On Ebay for Sale
the plot thickens then!
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
i remember seeing this car on ebay when I was looking last year. If I remember rightly the add was quite poorly written, plus there was no mention of the very obvious dings in the panels. My guess is that someones purchased this off ebay and wants to move it on quick. The fact that the pictures are of the car in the US would put me off it straight away.
Mark Sutton

Importing VIN #10719.

http://www.delorean-dream.blogspot.co.uk
It all smells a bit fishy to me.....
Dave S
DOC #479
Wiltshire
MikeWard Wrote:
Deloreanyorkshire Wrote:Tom H VIN 3078 over on the Eurotec forum (not sure if he is a member on here?) lives in the Isle of Sheppey, he might be able to assist if someone is seriously interested in the car.
I am a member on here Smile (My dad registered on here a while back - so Im using his account)

I wouldn't call myself a total expert on these cars (well, obviously as an owner I know enough! :lolSmile But joking aside, if someone is seriously interested in this DMC, I would consider going to look at it and giving an opinion on it for them.
DOC Member 701
VIN 3078
If you live near by and you have the time I believe that there are a few people on this site that would appreciate your review . you would have to be fast though as the auction ends soon Smile
Mike
Bingley, West Yorkshire
VIN 2493

"Hey you, get your dam hands off her"
Deloreanyorkshire Wrote:If you live near by and you have the time I believe that there are a few people on this site that would appreciate your review . you would have to be fast though as the auction ends soon Smile
Lol well if there are then they should PM me, however I am unsure when I would be able to see the car, if the guy even allows me. Then again with his current business strategy I doubt he is gonna entice buyers any time soon :lol:
DOC Member 701
VIN 3078
The seller confirmed its VIN 5335 - however didnt coment or supply any "UK" pictures of the car Sad
Dave S
DOC #479
Wiltshire