Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Time Machine for hire in UK ?
i've just been made aware of this on facebook......is it another new import available for hire ? http://www.fusiontimetravel.co.uk/index.html
This info may help:

Domain name:
fusiontimetravel.co.uk

At Luke's request
these personal
details have been
removed

Registrar:
Fasthosts Internet Ltd [Tag = LIVEDOMAINS]
URL: http://www.fasthosts.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 26-Aug-2012
VIN 17152 - The Manx 'D'
that name rings a bell from on here i think ..!!!!!
[Image: SDC11018.JPG]

Don't you just love the internet. Not sure its his car though.
VIN 17152 - The Manx 'D'
I'm sure Luke will chime in when he's good and ready. Going to have so many time machines in the UK soon it could disrupt the whole space time continuum soon :roll: (sorry for the poor spelling and even worse joke!)

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Brought to you by Wonga.com ? Shock

I truly hope this is not the case. Sad
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Chris Williams Wrote:I'm sure Luke will chime in when he's good and ready. Going to have so many time machines in the UK soon it could disrupt the whole space time continuum soon :roll: (sorry for the poor spelling and even worse joke!)

Chris

..and here it comes Smile

I was planning on making an announcement after its first MOT but should have known better than to try keep things quiet for a short while :lol: Poor spelling Chris..? You got continuum spot on! Smile

I'd firstly like to thank Chris for his time and great comms with my membership etc. It's an excellent community, and I look forward to coming to a DOC event either this year before winter comes, or early next year. It would be a pleasure to bring the car along after doing some final tweaks whilst in the garage.

I am in discussions with the Michael J Fox foundation and they are delighted to have me on board once ready. I plan on making some healthy contributions to this cause, and some other local charities that are close to my heart and currently work with. I'd like to mention that I will mainly be doing local fund raisers and events in West Yorkshire. I have a 9-5 position through the week so perhaps just a few weekends a month to help out where I can.

I plan on coming along to some DOC meets to get to know you all. I realise there are a good majority of Delorean owners who aren't that fond of BTTF. I truly respect that and won't be trying to enforce my joy of it upon others. On the other side of that, for those interested, I would be more than happy to let members explore the car in detail just as another great member does here. Of course, I'm talking about Mr Bosworth, top bloke! 8)

The Delorean is one of my favourite sports cars with or without the BTTF 'kit' attached. It has been a life goal, and true dream of mine to own this car for many years and if I didn't do it now, I don't believe I ever would.

After meeting Mike at a recent event and having the honour/pleasure of assisting with his outstanding display, I believe my true satisfaction will come from those excited fans that attend, seeing the smiles on their faces. Life's just too short to be greedy and keep these amazing cars hidden away for the rest of their lives, even if it means that I am literally penniless each month. Shock

If you have any questions feel free to drop me a pm in confidence or post any questions here publicly.

Thanks,
Luke
http://www.deloreanhire.com
http://www.fusiontimetravel.co.uk

Ex 1981 DMC Delorean Time Machine owner.
Fair play to you Luke, you both look really happy in your new time machine. Mr Green

I hope you keep it real, and continue to be able to afford it for many years to come, what with all your other plans etc.

Now get yourself organised for East Kirkby on Saturday, quick. I want to have a look over your car, and I can introduce you to LEX at the same time. There should be a few of us there, so you can get broken in quite quickly, and with some style! 8)
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
For once....and only this once...LOL...i agree with Mr McCheeky...would be great to see you at east kirkby even thought its at short notice..!!
malcy34 Wrote:For once....and only this once...LOL...i agree with Mr McCheeky...would be great to see you at east kirkby even thought its at short notice..!!

Shut it Malc! Tongue I'll see YOU, on Saturday. :lol: Oh, and cheers for agreeing with me. Shock Not so impressed with the "McCheeky" bit :o , but i'll over look it, just this once.... 8) in return for your once only agreement with me on the above. :wink:
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black

Main Car(s):
apologies mr McGeachy...just silly spalling mistake...you know whats its like when you're typing away hitting the wrong keys..its easily done... :wink:
malcy34 Wrote:apologies mr McGeachy...just silly spalling mistake...you know whats its like when you're typing away hitting the wrong keys..its easily done... :wink:

It's those damned fat fingers of yours. :wink: You need to play with the potato peeler more I think. :lol:
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black

Main Car(s):
Congratulations Luke.

Your last post above, should have been your first post, rather than all that old nonsense. (Although I hope it spurred you into action; and realising your dream).
I really wish you well, but hope you haven't overstreched yourself in getting there. That said and off my chest, lets move forward.

Welcome to the nut house. :lol:
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Luke,

glad you are living the dream at last, and yes, get yerself down to Lincolnshire on Saturday,
I can email the organisers with your name and reg number so that they've got you on the list
- it will cost you £6.00 as a driver, and if you bring a passenger they will pay £13.50 - however
it is for the benefit of the RAF Benevolent Fund, so its a good cause.

Also, the DOC-UK does help raise money for Parkinsons UK each year (I have collection tins, banners,
etc), I decided it would be better for the DOC-UK to get involved with charities closer to home if
you get my drift.

Be great if you can make it to an event, there's plenty going on - East Kirkby and Hope Valley this weekend,
and a Parkinsons Fundraiser in Derbyshire the weekend after Big Grin

Be nice to meet you after all this time and have a proper chat Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Rissy Wrote:Fair play to you Luke, you both look really happy in your new time machine. Mr Green

I hope you keep it real, and continue to be able to afford it for many years to come, what with all your other plans etc.

Now get yourself organised for East Kirkby on Saturday, quick. I want to have a look over your car, and I can introduce you to LEX at the same time. There should be a few of us there, so you can get broken in quite quickly, and with some style! 8)

Thanks Rissy, appreciate the kind words. It sure was a challenge to talk my family around initially, but they are behind me now and glad I'm living my dream. It's not the first time I have stretched myself for a car Smile

I'd love to get to that event, but there's plenty of things I need to finish up on the car and some components i'm waiting on for those finishing touches with regards to the electronics. I don't think she'll be ready until well into October as I have quite a few things I need to apply for and arrange before I can make any events.

Rest assured, I'll be attending some events as soon as things are done and money permits :wink:

Enjoy the event on Saturday, look forward to the pics thread! 8)
http://www.deloreanhire.com
http://www.fusiontimetravel.co.uk

Ex 1981 DMC Delorean Time Machine owner.