Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delorean Document Pack going on Ebay
Email sent to me last week, just got around to posting it, may be of interest to someone:

Hello Chris,

I wanted to get in touch to let you know about an item i will be offering for sale, which might be of interest to your members. It is an owners document pack (manual, various leaflets and service guides) for 1981 DMC-12, plus some factory i.d. cards from the Dunmurry plant. The pack will be going live on eBay on 17th May, so i though i would give you some advance notice! Full description below (i can send you through a photo if needed):
> Full owners document pack for De Lorean DMC-12, 1981, plus i.d. cards from Dunmurry factory. This is a UNIQUE collectors item.
> Listed below are the items contained in the pack, along with a note about the condition of each. This UNIQUE pack includes a bundle of 11 factory i.d. cards from the Dunmurry plant. It is assumed that this pack never went out with a De Lorean vehicle as the service records > have never been filled in. As listed below, the pack contains some Renault documents which are relevant to the Alpine engine used in the DMC-12.

> Pack includes:

> DMC document wallet – Some dirty marks, but no damage. Smells quite musty.

> De Lorean 1981 Owners Manual – Cover very slightly scuffed from normal use. Front cover slightly damaged in one corner. Inside pages are perfect.

> 'DMC National Dealer List' leaflet – Excellent, no damage

> 'DMC Emission Warranties 1981 New Vehicles' leaflet – Excellent, no damage

> 'DMC 1981 De Lorean Consumer Information' leaflet – Excellent, no damage

> 'DMC 1981 Vehicles Maintenance Schedule/Record' leaflet – Excellent, no damage. Has never been filled in.

> 'Highway Tire Adjustment Policy' leaflet – One corner slightly creased, otherwise excellent.

> Cruise Control Operating Manual – Slightly discoloured/marked. Some creases. Staples rusty

> 'Craig Sound System Warranty' leaflet – Slightly discoloured. One small tear (less than 10mm)

> Alpine Renault ‘Diagnostic Entretien’ – Some marks and scuffs on cover. Otherwise good. Inside pages have never been filled in.

> Renault 'Main Specification and Adjustment Data' book – Front and back covers creased. Pages slightly discoloured with age but in good condition.

> Cards for ‘Notification of Change of Ownership’ – Excellent, no damage

> Bundle of 11 Dunmurry factory worker cards – Laminated cards with varying degrees of discolouration and/or creasing.
I would be very grateful if it was possible to pass this info on to your members (please feel free to pass on my e-mail to anyone who is interested). When the item goes live on eBay, i can forward you a link to the listing.
Thank you, and please get in touch if you would like any more info.
Yours,
Alan Dorman
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Thanks for sharing :wink:
Do you know when these items will be available on ebay :?:
Acording to the seller:

Quote:The pack will be going live on eBay on 17th May

Cheers
Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK