The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Delorean Document Pack going on Ebay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Email sent to me last week, just got around to posting it, may be of interest to someone:

Hello Chris,

I wanted to get in touch to let you know about an item i will be offering for sale, which might be of interest to your members. It is an owners document pack (manual, various leaflets and service guides) for 1981 DMC-12, plus some factory i.d. cards from the Dunmurry plant. The pack will be going live on eBay on 17th May, so i though i would give you some advance notice! Full description below (i can send you through a photo if needed):
> Full owners document pack for De Lorean DMC-12, 1981, plus i.d. cards from Dunmurry factory. This is a UNIQUE collectors item.
> Listed below are the items contained in the pack, along with a note about the condition of each. This UNIQUE pack includes a bundle of 11 factory i.d. cards from the Dunmurry plant. It is assumed that this pack never went out with a De Lorean vehicle as the service records > have never been filled in. As listed below, the pack contains some Renault documents which are relevant to the Alpine engine used in the DMC-12.

> Pack includes:

> DMC document wallet – Some dirty marks, but no damage. Smells quite musty.

> De Lorean 1981 Owners Manual – Cover very slightly scuffed from normal use. Front cover slightly damaged in one corner. Inside pages are perfect.

> 'DMC National Dealer List' leaflet – Excellent, no damage

> 'DMC Emission Warranties 1981 New Vehicles' leaflet – Excellent, no damage

> 'DMC 1981 De Lorean Consumer Information' leaflet – Excellent, no damage

> 'DMC 1981 Vehicles Maintenance Schedule/Record' leaflet – Excellent, no damage. Has never been filled in.

> 'Highway Tire Adjustment Policy' leaflet – One corner slightly creased, otherwise excellent.

> Cruise Control Operating Manual – Slightly discoloured/marked. Some creases. Staples rusty

> 'Craig Sound System Warranty' leaflet – Slightly discoloured. One small tear (less than 10mm)

> Alpine Renault ‘Diagnostic Entretien’ – Some marks and scuffs on cover. Otherwise good. Inside pages have never been filled in.

> Renault 'Main Specification and Adjustment Data' book – Front and back covers creased. Pages slightly discoloured with age but in good condition.

> Cards for ‘Notification of Change of Ownership’ – Excellent, no damage

> Bundle of 11 Dunmurry factory worker cards – Laminated cards with varying degrees of discolouration and/or creasing.
I would be very grateful if it was possible to pass this info on to your members (please feel free to pass on my e-mail to anyone who is interested). When the item goes live on eBay, i can forward you a link to the listing.
Thank you, and please get in touch if you would like any more info.
Yours,
Alan Dorman
Thanks for sharing :wink:
Do you know when these items will be available on ebay :?:
Acording to the seller:

Quote:The pack will be going live on eBay on 17th May

Cheers
Chris
Sorry, did not see it before :oops:
sounds like a great item, I'll be watching with interest Wink