Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
re window motor assembly for sale-one for each side
Hi all

i still have a few bits and bobs left, (but i do intend on buying another car when times get better!)

anyway i have 2 new window motor assemblies, never fitted (i got my orginials working)
They are normally 225 euros+shipping just checked nearly £180 to buy.

any offers?, say 65% of new cost+postage at cost?.

think i got them from deloreanone...cant remember. They are the aftermarket ones that everyone sells, with the fitting bracket (as the old one is not used)

Regards

Steve
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
could be interested in these Steve, as both #2292 and #6772 have
issues with inop electric windows.

I think one of mine is the motor, the other is a dodgy switch.

Will chat to Phill later and ask him.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
hi

no problem. is that a good discount 35%? they have never been on a car.

would refund of course if they did not work!

i remember taking the door apart, then tried feeding one in..was a bit tricky so in the end i managed to fix my existing one (althout a bit slow!).

i know Chris N had fitted many of these, so he can give some tips i would guess.

Might negotiate a tiny bit on the price, as i do not need them (until maybe i buy another D!! rebuild)
but need to pay bills now unfortunately.

Regards

Steve
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
steve.s Wrote:hi

no problem. is that a good discount 35%? they have never been on a car.

would refund of course if they did not work!

i remember taking the door apart, then tried feeding one in..was a bit tricky so in the end i managed to fix my existing one (althout a bit slow!).

i know Chris N had fitted many of these, so he can give some tips i would guess.

Might negotiate a tiny bit on the price, as i do not need them (until maybe i buy another D!! rebuild)
but need to pay bills now unfortunately.

Regards

Steve

Hi Steve,

I PM'd you an offer (which I think was over 65%) but hadn't heard anything as yet.

Are they still for sale?

Ta

James
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
sorry James, just checked, yes they are still for sale.

the £180 i think is each! (yes i thought alot), will check though.

will sell at 65% of vendors price be it Ed or Deloreanone. gives a good 35% of new price and if you around wolvo-birmingham you can collect if you want, or will post at face value.

regards

steve
Steve Saunders
Wolverhampton
ex owner vin 1621
doc 370
Steve, I cant commit to buying these right now sadly, just had to tax 3 cars and MOT one,
so been an expensive week.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
steve.s Wrote:sorry James, just checked, yes they are still for sale.

the £180 i think is each! (yes i thought alot), will check though.

will sell at 65% of vendors price be it Ed or Deloreanone. gives a good 35% of new price and if you around wolvo-birmingham you can collect if you want, or will post at face value.

regards

steve

Ahh ok, I know Martin sells them for £299 per pair, so I would have though £200-£250 is probably a good price point.

I think I'm going to have to leave it for now, especially as MOT and Insurance run out on the DeLorean in 2 weeks time! that always creeps around quicker then you think!

Good luck with the sale I'm sure somone will snap them up as they are always sort after.

James
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
I haven't bought any stock in for a while as they sell very slowly. I buy them from A1 Electric in the US which is where everyone gets them, but I used to get 5 pairs in at a time and save quite a bit on shipping.
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk