Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Few odds and sods i am after (mostly interior)
howdy guys

slowly making progress on the delorean, engine and box are now in, tank etc just need to relocate the turbo and a bit of pipework and the wiring job (gulp)
[Image: IMG_1945.jpg]

im now on to piecing together the interior bits i seem to be missing, ive attached pictures to show:
i know dmc still sell most of these but i am hoping to pick some up second hand if possible

[Image: 2_4_0.jpg]
Fuel tank filler pipe

[Image: 8_7_4.jpg]
my whole headlining panels are missing, the 2 roof panels, and the 2 door card panels, even if someone has some door panels they are retrimming, on the slim chance someone would allow me to take some moulds of them i can get some remade, worth asking!

[Image: 8_4_4.jpg]

i do not have the engine cover either, any part of this would be good, even a damaged one would be fine

Any help or ideas would be great, many thanks

Dan
well i managed to source some door card panels and i am getting some remade, now i am desperately trying to find a second hand roof liner.

[Image: screenshot20120425at193.png]
(number 8 and 1 in the picture)

Does anyone happen to have one spare? i want a second hand one ideally as i will be retrimming it.

As a total wild chance, it would be good if i could even borrow someones if they are having theirs retrimmed as i intend on having a few remade.

So if i could borrow someones i will return it in just the same condition and a free remade one Wink

any help would be great

thanks
I haven't got those parts available but I do have access to a large industrial vacuum former which could easily fit those components in.

It can form in quite thick plastic.

James
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
ohhhhhh that sounds good, but kind of going around the houses for my end goal, i think i am going to have to just bite the bullet and buy them new

maybe something we could put our heads together and sort sometime tho...