The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Few odds and sods i am after (mostly interior)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
howdy guys

slowly making progress on the delorean, engine and box are now in, tank etc just need to relocate the turbo and a bit of pipework and the wiring job (gulp)
[Image: IMG_1945.jpg]

im now on to piecing together the interior bits i seem to be missing, ive attached pictures to show:
i know dmc still sell most of these but i am hoping to pick some up second hand if possible

[Image: 2_4_0.jpg]
Fuel tank filler pipe

[Image: 8_7_4.jpg]
my whole headlining panels are missing, the 2 roof panels, and the 2 door card panels, even if someone has some door panels they are retrimming, on the slim chance someone would allow me to take some moulds of them i can get some remade, worth asking!

[Image: 8_4_4.jpg]

i do not have the engine cover either, any part of this would be good, even a damaged one would be fine

Any help or ideas would be great, many thanks

Dan
well i managed to source some door card panels and i am getting some remade, now i am desperately trying to find a second hand roof liner.

[Image: screenshot20120425at193.png]
(number 8 and 1 in the picture)

Does anyone happen to have one spare? i want a second hand one ideally as i will be retrimming it.

As a total wild chance, it would be good if i could even borrow someones if they are having theirs retrimmed as i intend on having a few remade.

So if i could borrow someones i will return it in just the same condition and a free remade one Wink

any help would be great

thanks
I haven't got those parts available but I do have access to a large industrial vacuum former which could easily fit those components in.

It can form in quite thick plastic.

James
ohhhhhh that sounds good, but kind of going around the houses for my end goal, i think i am going to have to just bite the bullet and buy them new

maybe something we could put our heads together and sort sometime tho...