Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution of a DeLorean Time Machine
I'm pretty excited! I've just finished my collection of Sunstar 1:18 Die Cast DMC's. Been at this collection for 8 years, starting with the Number 2 version, and ending today, with the Number 1 Version. Anyway, I'm sure many people out there have already done the same thing, or are doing the same thing. I'm glad i've done it now, as some of these models seem to be getting harder to get a hold of, particularly the Number 1 version, and of course, the ULTRA rare to get a hold of, GOLD version!

None of these cars have been properly out of their boxes (despite the temptation) - I say "properly" as during delivery, some of them have suffered a little with the clear plastic window being pressed it, and i've had to sort that out the best i could.

Anyway, as sad as i am, here's my amazing photo, which has been about 8 years in the making!

(I've rotated it in Photo Bucket, but it won't rotate for the link!? Dunno Why, so, erm, sorry about that. Please rotate your head to the right to view as intended! Big Grin )

[Image: P1010196.jpg]
Rissy
(Forum Member 288)
(DOC Member 663)

May 1981 vin#1458 "LEX"
Grey, Flapped, Black
Chassis: #1073
Engine: #2839

Main Car(s):
2005 BMW M3 in Velvet Blue
2010 Honda Civic Type R in Sapphire Blue (1 of 115 made)
nice one!!

I've got all 4 BTTF ones signed by Christopher Lloyd (Xmas Pressy in 2006) Smile

I've not got a gold one tho, need to find one of those.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Nice one, got them all myself bar the BTTF 3 train version, and that went on ebay for over £50 a while back. Bought all mine from the Trafford Centre in Manchester way back in 2007 for £16.99 each-definately worth keeping! 8)
#10556 'Ol Stainless' running surprisingly well,Audi A5 2.0T Quattro smug as usual,Wenault Slaguna stationary for the mo',the R.V.Enterprise clocking the U.K.miles up,new fleet addition-Jessica the Daewoo Matiz,silly but 55mpg....!