Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Club shop clothing pics needed, and photos from gallery?
Hi all -

Can't seem to access the clothing section on the club shop; which means I can't get pics for the mag - can anyone help? Won't be able to advertise clothing otherwise...

Also, have been perusing photos on the main site, does anyone have higher res versions of the RENAULT WORLD SERIES - DONNINGTON CIRCUIT - 9th/10th SEPT 2006 event, with cars driving under the Dunlop tyre which says 'driving to the future'??? I think the car in the pics is Sorbet, and others....just a cool pic (don't think its been used before??)

cheers,
Eddie
I have no idea why this posted twice.....
Eddie, I'm sure Phill and I took those pictures, I may well have them still on my computer -
if I have, I'll email them over to you.

PS - duplicate posting deleted for you Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
Quote:Can't seem to access the clothing section on the club shop; which means I can't get pics for the mag - can anyone help? Won't be able to advertise clothing otherwise...

I'm sur Mary will be able to do some up to date ones with prices, I think Paul may have some as well. But if you PM Mary I'm sure she will be able to give you up to date stock ideas.

Chris
Membership Secretary DOC UK
2021's DeLorean event: http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/showthr...p?tid=6056
VIN#15768 Ex VIN#4584
Eddie,
I have a photo from 2007 with a Delorean passing under the Dunlop arch which says Feel the Road. If this is of use I can forward.

Mike