The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Club shop clothing pics needed, and photos from gallery?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all -

Can't seem to access the clothing section on the club shop; which means I can't get pics for the mag - can anyone help? Won't be able to advertise clothing otherwise...

Also, have been perusing photos on the main site, does anyone have higher res versions of the RENAULT WORLD SERIES - DONNINGTON CIRCUIT - 9th/10th SEPT 2006 event, with cars driving under the Dunlop tyre which says 'driving to the future'??? I think the car in the pics is Sorbet, and others....just a cool pic (don't think its been used before??)

cheers,
Eddie
I have no idea why this posted twice.....
Eddie, I'm sure Phill and I took those pictures, I may well have them still on my computer -
if I have, I'll email them over to you.

PS - duplicate posting deleted for you Smile
Quote:Can't seem to access the clothing section on the club shop; which means I can't get pics for the mag - can anyone help? Won't be able to advertise clothing otherwise...

I'm sur Mary will be able to do some up to date ones with prices, I think Paul may have some as well. But if you PM Mary I'm sure she will be able to give you up to date stock ideas.

Chris
Eddie,
I have a photo from 2007 with a Delorean passing under the Dunlop arch which says Feel the Road. If this is of use I can forward.

Mike