Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
D for sale on car and classics
Any one know anything about the car and sellers advertised on carandclassic.co.uk seems a good price £13,995 any comments cheers Brian
Quote:Our car is the desirable Automatic Version.
Shock Is it, I would have thought a manual would be more desirable than an auto...
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/list/111/

this link should work and shows all 6 DMC's for sale, although only 2 are in the UK, and I dont recognise either of the reg numbers. One is in Kent at a dealer (the £13995 car) and the other (nearly £20k) is a private sale in Surrey.
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
MikeWard Wrote:
Quote:Our car is the desirable Automatic Version.
Shock Is it, I would have thought a manual would be more desirable than an auto...

no the tables turned in 1999 when I bought an Automatic, now they're far more desirable 8)

J
www.classicdelorean.com
Colchester - Essex - UK
JamesRGUK Wrote:no the tables turned in 1999 when I bought an Automatic, now they're far more desirable 8)

J
And there was me thinking auto's were just for lazy Americans :lol:
VIN# 04708, Grey interior, 5 speed, October 1981
DOC 649
ex DOC 562
lol :lol:
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
The Practical Classics article I (and many others) contributed to a few years ago contained a line about Autos commanding a higher premium. I queried that at the time but it originated from DMC Houston, where they do indeed seem to sell more autos. Irrelevant in the UK, but the comment stayed.
Martin Gutkowski
DeLorean Cars
http://www.delorean.co.uk