The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: D for sale on car and classics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Any one know anything about the car and sellers advertised on carandclassic.co.uk seems a good price £13,995 any comments cheers Brian
Quote:Our car is the desirable Automatic Version.
Shock Is it, I would have thought a manual would be more desirable than an auto...
http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/list/111/

this link should work and shows all 6 DMC's for sale, although only 2 are in the UK, and I dont recognise either of the reg numbers. One is in Kent at a dealer (the £13995 car) and the other (nearly £20k) is a private sale in Surrey.
MikeWard Wrote:
Quote:Our car is the desirable Automatic Version.
Shock Is it, I would have thought a manual would be more desirable than an auto...

no the tables turned in 1999 when I bought an Automatic, now they're far more desirable 8)

J
JamesRGUK Wrote:no the tables turned in 1999 when I bought an Automatic, now they're far more desirable 8)

J
And there was me thinking auto's were just for lazy Americans :lol:
lol :lol:
The Practical Classics article I (and many others) contributed to a few years ago contained a line about Autos commanding a higher premium. I queried that at the time but it originated from DMC Houston, where they do indeed seem to sell more autos. Irrelevant in the UK, but the comment stayed.