Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air con re-gas at eurotech 2009
arranj Wrote:That's 9 already Tony, plus about 25 unaccounted for, so I think he'll be alright :wink: How long per car? Do you reckon he can do 12 between 10/11 and 3:30??

Not properly :wink:
VIN 4532

DOC-574
That's what I thought... :wink: The numbers aren't a problem this end - it's all down to the time he gets here. If he wants the big $$$$$ then he might have to get up a bit earlier :wink: :lol:
Hey Guys,

Long time no speak!

My gas has finally gone so will need a recharge, so count me in for defo TT.

Think the chap used RS24 as a drop in R12 replacement last time which worked fine for me!!!!

Take care folks
yes nearly 2 years from my last re-gas not bad for 27yr old o-rings and only 800 miles last year, im seeing him next weekend so will confirm either way but looking ok at the mo. TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Thats good news Tony, looking forward to seeing him there ..
hi all, iv spoken to Nigel and he is coming on the Saturday morning around about 9am. He will do minor repairs like o-rings but nothing major.
that's my bit done Big Grin so can anyone bring some cheerleaders for us as well TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Thanks Tony ...

Leave that with me I will see what I can do !

[Image: Hayden-Panettiere-Cheerleader.jpg]
now thats more like it :wink:
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
yep i deffo need a re-gas. was abit warm in the d yesturday
DOC 527
Vin #10264
i spoke to him the other day and unless he drops dead he will be there on sat :lol: TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
has anyone ever noticed that anything to do with Tony involves GAS whether he is emitting it or not.
Regards Jay Monk

VIN: # 3928
VIN: # 4989

[Image: garage3.jpg]
i think i will be up for a regas to, will he drain out whatevers left in my system as i dont know what sort of gas is in there at the mo

mike
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639