Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air con re-gas at eurotech 2009
Ok people iv had a word with my friend and heres the deal... he needs a minimum of 12 cars and he will do them for £40 per car, which is £5 less than last time. Also if you need repairs like o-rings i will have a word and see if he can do that as well hope this helps TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Count me in TT... I would like to replace some O rings at the same time if he can do that please buddy

Thanks for looking into this and sorting this out, it makes EuroTec even more special for everyone...

Just need to knock down Arrans hotel and make a bigger carpark to fit all this in Smile Smile
Does he use r134a gas or the R12 replacement stuff?
VIN: 6511
Dan1986 Wrote:Does he use r134a gas or the R12 replacement stuff?

He uses what ever goes in as its the same as every other system, there is nothing special about deloreans. but i think he uses r134a and tops up the compressor for good measure. But i think that most of the cars he done are still ok and to me that says a lot about 16 years experience of recharging TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
When my car was gassed last it was done by the chap that Chris N uses and he put the R12 replacement stuff in so I'd prefer to keep it the same. Also my compressor is an R12 one.
TT ...your guy def put the R12 replacement gas in mine .. whatever its called ..
Oh if hes using that then I might get mine done as well.
I'm definitely in. Not sure if we'll get 12 yes's directly on the forum, but I'm sure out of the international contingent and from all the guys who don't frequent this place there should be 12... Is it your call Tony whether he comes or not?
VIN 7176
DOC 643
Tony - I assume we're talking about the Sunday again? How early can he start?
count me in.

NickT
arranj Wrote:Tony - I assume we're talking about the Sunday again? How early can he start?

i was thinking of the saturday arran but i told him to get there about 10 latest that way it gives him more time TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
OK Tony - that's probably better - less rush that way. The only thing is:
- He'll have to park in King's Lynn and walk from there :lol:
- He'll need to be done by 3:30 at the very latest
Hi Chaps i would love to get mine done aswell oh and i need o'rings mine hasn't got any....

cheers Tyson
That's 9 already Tony, plus about 25 unaccounted for, so I think he'll be alright :wink: How long per car? Do you reckon he can do 12 between 10/11 and 3:30??
not even sure where to look on my car for the aircon let alone the o rings, but mines not very cold at the moment, but not 100% i can afford to have that done aswel, so ill be a maybe
DOC 527
Vin #10264