Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVESHAM SHOW JUNE 2009
good chance then Nick, I didnt know Chris had uprated all the brakes Smile
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
NickT Wrote:I would say twisted or collapsed brake hose.

NickT

This is the most likely since it was swivelled last year. Aint checked it out yet, but it was fine on the MOT.....

Ben
Claire Usher Wrote:
Dan Howarth Wrote:Hi all. I will be there on Saturday morning and try and stay the night too If Mrs Dan lets me.

great stuff Bushtucker, we're relying on you for the Saturday evening cook up! :lol:

Mrs Dan can come out to play too if she wants....... bit of ging gang gooley gooley round
the camp fire lol

I'm having nothing to do with anybody's ging gang goolies thankyou Shock
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
RichH Wrote:
Claire Usher Wrote:
Dan Howarth Wrote:Hi all. I will be there on Saturday morning and try and stay the night too If Mrs Dan lets me.

great stuff Bushtucker, we're relying on you for the Saturday evening cook up! :lol:

Mrs Dan can come out to play too if she wants....... bit of ging gang gooley gooley round
the camp fire lol

I'm having nothing to do with anybody's ging gang goolies thankyou Shock

That'll be a first for you then Dickster!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
right, only a few days to go, and mine, Phill's and Rich's cars are ready to go! Big Grin

Again, this is a complete first for Rich, who in true Phil Peters style usually has his car
in bits just before an event Big Grin

Ben/Bushtucker Dan - food arrangements - need to discuss who's bringing what, etc.

I've asked for the same lovely spot by the river we had the other year, so now all we need
is to make sure the weather is as gorgeous as its been this weekend Smile
Bling Bling Bling !!

I spent 6 hours today cleaning my car and it is the best it has been for a long time!
I still need to re-clean glass as I can never get them clean, but at least I can see through it now.

Whichever event you are going to, safe journey everyone and have a good time Big Grin

NickT
One set of wheels now fitted - Dodgy colour, but nice and shiney 8)

One coolant refilled - Engine ran for ten mins to get the air locks moving

One interior rebuilt - Nice clean carpets and seats, cleaned and properly sealed heater box.

Still to do:

Put boot floor panels back.
Refit windscreen wipers and grille
Refit floor mats
Refit A/C panel
Test drive
Clean
Gather suitable quantites of drink, crisps, food, clothes and other camping stuff.
Sort out tools and spares ('cause it's a DeLorean and thats what you have to do :roll: )

Last day at work tommorow, then run around like a looney :lol:

Hope the weather holds good for all our sakes
Richard H. DOC 365 VIN 1274
http://www.deloreans.co.uk
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.
lol - to do:

Try and get all my workload cleared today.

Find camping stuff in garage.

Get hair cut - will I have time to colour it?

Drag Flopsy kicking and screaming out of the garage.

Probably take to Lithuanian's for a clean as I cant be arsed to wash it myself :lol:

Fill up with petrol Shock

Probably bump into RichH in Home Bargains stocking up on cans and food

Go home and load Flopsy and Sorbet up.

Leave for Evesham when Phill gets in from work.

Meet Ben at Evesham - erect tents, and chill out!

Simples!! Mr Green
Shame we was washed out Sad

Actually, it's dry here now back home.

I had decided to pull the plug on this at 4pm yesterday when the rain came in and babysitters messed the woman about - no comment.

Still, I had to pop up, and although it was short lived, it was good to see you guys again.....

Catch you soon!

xx

TheOriginalMrP

AND ITS BEEN RE SCHEDULED AUGUST 22ND ! ! ! ! ! !
hi all

well never mind its nice and hot over here and with tonights events its looking good we only had a few drips of rain so far we had pauls birks,malcs,lezz car in bits due to bad springs problems but got them all back together i might be able to make it in aug if i,m still around :lol:
Wonder if I should pop over for the evening in the Pug? Its a long way, but it won't cost much........ Can me and Zoe sleep in someones bath please? LOL

Ben O Smile
Hi Ben,

nice to see you again this morning. Unfortunately the local council pulled the plug on some
features at the last minute (health and safety and all that.... :roll: ) Bad weather can
affect anything at anytime, just one of those things - oh, and having just been watching
the BBC, its heading towards Norfolk tonight so it looks like you might have a wet day there
tomorrow - so make sure all your windows are closed up tight on your cars!! Smile

Anyway, Evesham is rescheduled for August 22nd, so deffo gonna go again Big Grin Be nice if
we can get a good showing from the DeLorean Owners Club. Free onsite camping, lots of
entertainment and stuff to do, so finger's crossed the weather will be glorious Smile
Defo in on that - may have a change in luck on the female front by then too....... Smile
TheOriginalMrP Wrote:Defo in on that - may have a change in luck on the female front by then too....... Smile

haha, yeah, you never know matey!! Big Grin

Right, BBQ time!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin