Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norfolk Winter Meet-Up at Caley Hall Hotel -6/7th March 2009
Hope everyone has a super fine time this weekend! Smile

Wish I could make it Sad

all the best guys.......

Ben
Quote:Hi Al, will your car be at the garage tomorrow morning? I'll be down there in the morning having my motorbike mot'd round the corner to your mates garage.

Hi Dan

Well it was there until about 8 this morning...been driving up and down A120 since.. "testing"

A
Well I've arrived. No D's in the carpark yet though. Feeling a bit sore as I rode up on my motorbike :lol:
VIN: 6511
Well what a great day i had saturday ! very nice to meet everyone and many thanks to arran for the hospitality and letting me gate crash the meal !! lol :lol:
Hope to see you all soon

mike :wink:
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Thanks to all for coming - 28 in total, plus Richard Digance! Completely forgot to take any photos, so here are my only two from 2am on Saturday night...:
(hopefully someone else took some photos with people in them!)

[Image: march1.jpg]

[Image: march2.jpg]
Hi there, Thanks Arran for organizing the event. Superb as usual. Looking forward to June now.

Here are a couple of pics:

[Image: norfolk1.jpg]
[Image: norfolk2.jpg]
[Image: norfolk3.jpg]
Hi all thanks for a great night sorry we went to bed early but the head was thumping and still is a bit.
can't wait for june roll on eurotec 2009

Thanks again Tyson and Maria
NICE TO MEET YOU ALL AGAIN EVEN THO IT WAS ONLY FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, NICE TO SEE NICK. TONY. THANKS ARRON FOR THE LOVELY SPREAD, XX :wink:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
You must have snuck up on me taking that picture !! love the one of my car though !!
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
yet again a really great weekend, thanks to Arran and his staff for looking after us, top venue Big Grin really good to see everybody again some new faces as well, good luck to lou in the next few weeks as well.
Really nice of Alex to show everyone her Rat called rufus, Malcoms superb cockney feck arf :lol: always a bit sad when its over personally, but heres to June only a few months away now, looking forward to it yet again Big Grin TT ps caption comp for first pic of Dans lol X
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Hahahah you have a dirty mind tony, I only just noticed what you mean :lol:
Quote:Really nice of Alex to show everyone her Rat called rufus

!!! LOL!

Absolutely great time, hip hip hooray for Arran and his staff, Caley Hall superb...great to see everyone again...and yes Richard Dignance!

Darren C even made the trip from down sarf! (and brought some aircon gear)..., and so did Aaron May..

Nick T with his tools also!

Roll on June, and then October again maybe?

A & A
Thanks to Arran and his team for yet another top weekend!

Great to see old faces (you're weathering well Tony! :lol: ) and new!

Take it easy folks and see you in June
Great to see you all again, and it was a warm welcome to some new faces too.

Thanks again to Arran for his hospitality, the great food and his hard working hotel staff.

Adam and I are counting down the days to Eurotec Big Grin

Kind regards
D
VIN 4532

DOC-574
Is that a booking for June then Darren? :wink:

Forgot to say many many thanks for the air con work Darren, much appreciated - and hope it stays topped up for this year at least!

Looking forward to June, which when I get round to chasing some "maybe" people up is pretty much nearly sold out, and yep - would love to do a "mini" one later in the year again.

In the meantime I need to get some Wii practise in ......!