Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Norfolk Winter Meet-Up at Caley Hall Hotel -6/7th March 2009
hi all
i was going to come up on saturday only but ive just found out ive gota work in the morn, so probly wont be able to get to you till about 2pm is this ok ?
Is everyone gona be there sunday cause i could come up then

mike
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Hi Mike, you could come down saturday afternoon and stay over till sunday? I think most of the laughs will be in the evening anyway when Tourettes gets the guitar out :lol:
VIN: 6511
Yep - I think Fri/Sat nights will be the main part of the weekend. Certainly we'll all be around on Saturday - not Sunday I wouldn't have thought. Would be good to see you (and particularly your car!) either way!
ok dokey il do my very best to get up saturday then, ive been waiting to meet every1 for ages ! lets just hope the de passes the mot on tuesday !!!!! Shock

mike
NTH347X Mike C aka MEC
vin - #4395
DOC 639
Dan1986 Wrote:Hi Mike, you could come down saturday afternoon and stay over till sunday? I think most of the laughs will be in the evening anyway when Tourettes gets the guitar out :lol:

i may bring it as Al's going ,he can give me a crash course in hendrix TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
Hi Arran is there anymore rooms at the inn?.We where only coming up on sat evening but we managed to get a baby sitter for sat night so just wondering if you have a double room just for the sat night.If you havn't don't worry bit late notice i know if you have can you book it for us cheers.we wont be there until about 4pm sat closing the shop up early.
Thanks again Tyson.
Glad to hear it Tyson. You're in! and I'll send you an email later.
Hi all

I really do wish I could make this event, I would have brought the DeLorean too - But due to recovery of my finances after losing my job, and swiftly getting another, it's not enough to compensate the cost.

The hotel and fuel are pretty easy to cover, but as i'm now paid monthly instead of weekly (Plus a third car to run), i've had to sorn the DeLorean and Merc till the end of march.

I don't fancy travelling 250 miles each way in the 106 either, and I now work saturdays too Sad

I hope everyone has a good time, i really will miss this, but i'm looking forward to the winter meet (if there is one) which i'll definately attend.

Apologies........

Ben
me andy and my son are coming up on the sat hope to be their for 1 pm, won`t be in the D tho hes still in the garage for the winter, hope that don`t matter, be great 2 catch up, :wink:
cheers tracey
vin 6484
rhd
(marty)
doc 421
Delorean Dream within a Dream
roll on eurotec 2009 love you all
[Image: covercarpics034.jpg]

[Image: mybanner48c1296704f7enw1.jpg]
That's great Tracey - "day visitors" then are:
Tracey - 3 people
Mike "MEC" - 2 people I think
Carl?Alex? - maybe? (sorry can't remember!)

Staying: we're at 21 people - all for 2 nights, except 3 for 1 night and 4 for 3 nights. There are some rooms left at the moment if anyone else is interested.
Soon be here...cant come soon enough for me!

Just ordered a new set of PJ Grady struts, when you compare them to Ed's..there is a considerable difference....which may explain why my torsion bar was slightly overtorqued.

Al
Yeah, we'll be coming along sometime on the Sat Arran, can't wait! Big Grin

No D for us this time either, just bringing the little Corsa, but hey, that's how we roll! :lol:

See ya all then! Big Grin

All the best

Carl & Alex
Carl & Alex Hammond
DOC361
VIN#11777 (don't ask!!) Sad
Norfolk
yes be there or be square looking forward to it Big Grin TT
DOC398
VIN#3484
Tourettes Tutor
I have the X factor
So what's the current situation with who's going?

Are all the cars tucked up for the winter still? Smile
Regards,

Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Ex owner of VIN 5255 Grey, 5-speed
I count 8 +1 in silver. Although I count Gez in that total .......