Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Current "Top Gear" magazine
Howdy folks,

Just so you all know my new issue of "Top Gear" magazine arrived on my door mat today, and I was beside myself with excitement when I opened it to find that on page 150 there is quite an in-depth feature about DMC Houston.

There's also some really good photos of the facility and the cars within it in various stages of construction.

I haven't read the article yet but I'm hoping it's complimentary as the impression I got from scanning it quickly earlier is that it seems good.

Anyway, next time you're in the newsagents have a shufty.
Regards,

Mike Sumner - 178
Grimsby
DMCH kept that one quiet, things like this are usualy shouted from the rooftops over at DMC Central command...
Alistair McCann
Northern Ireland
1981 Delorean #Vin Pilot 25
1989 Renault Alpine GTA Atmo.
i heard somethink was going on a long time ago but i could not say much as i did not what was going on when they asked me to go down for the day ......... :wink:
Just got this months issue, and I was suprised that it is a very good article. Nice pictures of DMCH (must go there one day) over 8 pages & a large picture on the contents page. 8) Don't usually get this mag, but I guess Clarkson didn't have anything to do with it.
Stu
DOC 116
VIN 6237
I had a quick thumb through in the shop the other day - DMCH's workshop
was not as crammed as that last time I was there! lol

This was May 2003 (the week after the DMCH Open House event)

[Image: 140503-DMCHoustonworkshop.jpg]
Claire Wright  - Club Treasurer
Jul 1981 DeLorean - Flopsy #2292 
Aug 1989 Cavalier 1.6L - Guinney
Apr 2021 Mokka-e Launch Edition - Evie
We bought the magazine today. Good photographs of the Houston facility and an interesting article!

Mary & Michael
As Mary & Michael said Good photos and a interesting article. After reading the article, I saw a photo of the car with the interior taken out of it. top left p154, with a caption which reads. This is how the original was delivered to the showroom well, almost.

Some people out there would believe that.

Not Impressed!
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
That article is how I found out about the DeLorean community, I thought the whole DeLorean thing died out long ago, I was proved wrong, now I really want one!
"How cool would it be if we just came across a DeLorean!" -Alex off The Apprentice Big Grin
Money in the DMC fund: £412 aprox. - Target: £15,000
Flux Capacitor Wrote:That article is how I found out about the DeLorean community, I thought the whole DeLorean thing died out long ago, I was proved wrong, now I really want one!
you learn something every day :lol: :lol:
Neal Barclay
Former Delorean Employee
DOC 324/Clock no.1804

[Image: DSC_0112-1.jpg]
Live the Dream today, Because I did it yesterday.
Which issue of Top Gear is this? The latest in NZ (called Top Gear NZ) does not have a article. I thought it was only the adverts they changed in the various versions of the mag. Cheers Trevor