The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum
Current "Top Gear" magazine - Printable Version

+- The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum)
+-- Forum: GENERAL DELOREAN DISCUSSION (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Forum: General Discussions on the DOC / Car / Company / JZD (http://www.deloreans.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Current "Top Gear" magazine (/showthread.php?tid=1572)

Current "Top Gear" magazine - mikesumner - 20 May 2008

Howdy folks,

Just so you all know my new issue of "Top Gear" magazine arrived on my door mat today, and I was beside myself with excitement when I opened it to find that on page 150 there is quite an in-depth feature about DMC Houston.

There's also some really good photos of the facility and the cars within it in various stages of construction.

I haven't read the article yet but I'm hoping it's complimentary as the impression I got from scanning it quickly earlier is that it seems good.

Anyway, next time you're in the newsagents have a shufty.

- Pilot25dmc - 20 May 2008

DMCH kept that one quiet, things like this are usualy shouted from the rooftops over at DMC Central command...

- Glen & Sam - 20 May 2008

i heard somethink was going on a long time ago but i could not say much as i did not what was going on when they asked me to go down for the day ......... :wink:

- Stuart Rees - 23 May 2008

Just got this months issue, and I was suprised that it is a very good article. Nice pictures of DMCH (must go there one day) over 8 pages & a large picture on the contents page. 8) Don't usually get this mag, but I guess Clarkson didn't have anything to do with it.
Stu

- Guinney1971 - 23 May 2008

I had a quick thumb through in the shop the other day - DMCH's workshop
was not as crammed as that last time I was there! lol

This was May 2003 (the week after the DMCH Open House event)

[Image: 140503-DMCHoustonworkshop.jpg]

Top Gear magazine - The Hoopers - 23 May 2008

We bought the magazine today. Good photographs of the Houston facility and an interesting article!

Mary & Michael

- neal - 25 May 2008

As Mary & Michael said Good photos and a interesting article. After reading the article, I saw a photo of the car with the interior taken out of it. top left p154, with a caption which reads. This is how the original was delivered to the showroom well, almost.

Some people out there would believe that.

Not Impressed!

- Flux Capacitor - 30 May 2008

That article is how I found out about the DeLorean community, I thought the whole DeLorean thing died out long ago, I was proved wrong, now I really want one!

- neal - 30 May 2008

Flux Capacitor Wrote:That article is how I found out about the DeLorean community, I thought the whole DeLorean thing died out long ago, I was proved wrong, now I really want one!
you learn something every day :lol: :lol:

- Trevor FitzJohn - 09 Jun 2008

Which issue of Top Gear is this? The latest in NZ (called Top Gear NZ) does not have a article. I thought it was only the adverts they changed in the various versions of the mag. Cheers Trevor